legitimacy and lips

L U K E

               The two sat there, Ashton was laying his head on Luke’s shoulder. Luke wasn’t responding to anything Ashton, the comment he’d made over three hours ago was so bittersweet. Luke thought it was more bitter than sweet, but that was only because Ashton seriously meant kill. He wasn’t joking. Luke shifted and laid down, his back facing Ashton. He felt Ashton get up and leave the room. Luke gently traced the now-blood-stained sheets and let out a long, lonely sigh. If only. If it wasn’t for the boy he’d been falling for, he would have killed himself already. No not Ashton. Calum. Well, he did like him a lot. But all Luke knew about love is that it hurt. It burned. It was always torn away from you. Luke let out a deep sigh, pondering the question and fell into a dreaming state.

A S H T O N

               Ashton’s fingers made their way across his blade, the one he cut Luke with. He was in the bathroom. He gently started to make the same cuts he made on Luke’s wrist, on his own wrist. He hummed and walked out after he was done, not even minding the blood dripping down his wrist. He plopped on the couch and decided to text Michael, wanting to see how he was doing with that slut of his.

-

M – Michael

A – Ashton

+ - +

A – How’s Calum?

M – He’s okay now. His scars came out beautiful, thank you, Ash.

A – Anytime, Mikey.

M – How’s Luke?

A – He’s sleeping.

M – Did you punish him?

A – Yeah.

M – I think I might get rid of Cal, Ashton. He’s too special for me.

A – You CAN’T let him go. Kill him.

M – How? What would you do if you had to kill Luke?

A – Kill him.

M – Sure. It’s easy for you to say. But do? No.

A – Calum will tell someone about my Luke. If you don’t kill him I will, Michael.

+ - +

               After that, Ashton didn’t receive any more texts. He got up, walking back to the bedroom where Luke laid awake. Luke’s oceanic blue eyes stare up at the ceiling before they landed on Ashton’s cold green/hazel eyes stared back into Luke’s. Luke opened his mouth to speak but closed it soon after.

“Speak Luke.”

Luke sat up and watched as Ashton made his way over, pressing their lips together and Ashton pulled away, lightly tracing patterns around Luke’s chest.

“I’m going to have to kill Calum, baby. I’m so sorry.”

Luke kept staring at Ashton, no emotion in his eyes.

“Forgive me?”

Luke didn’t respond, but finally nodded.

“I knew you would!”

Ashton giggled and pressed their lips together. But soon, Luke had tears rolling down his face and Ashton pulled away, only for a second to examine his sad face.

“You’re still so beautiful with tears.”

               Ashton kept kissing down Luke’s face, catching every tear with his lips and smirking as Luke only let out another sob. He then looked up at Luke, rolling their hips together and kissing Luke’s jawline. Luke let out a sob mixed with a moan; Ashton knew all his weak spots. Luke tried to pull away but that only made Ashton want him more. Resistance is something Ashton loved. Ashton pulled off Luke’s shirt and kissed over the many scars on his tummy. Luke admitted when he first came, he loved tummy kisses. So, Ashton gave himself a reason to kiss the pain away on Luke’s tummy. Luke’s sobs finally started to slow. Ashton giggled and kissed to Luke’s waist line.

“bottoms off.” Ashton whispered and sat up, waiting.

               Luke slowly pushed off his shorts and looked down at Ashton, a blank stare gazed upon him. Ashton frowned and stopped, which is something he never did to Luke. He always kept going, even if Luke was screaming. Well, for him to stop. Ashton brushed his fingers over Luke’s cool metal lip ring, gently twisting it and earning a small whimper, which made Ashton’s jeans tighten more.

“I thought you forgave me.”

“I did.”

“Then why are you sad?”

“Because, your lips cut deeper than your knives.”