history and hearings

- sorry i haven't updated as much but i will be updating more again and in this chapter i do not think anything bad about ashton's parents and his parent's real names were not used, yes i do know their names but i didn't use them, enjoy this chapter -

L U K E

Ashton jolted up, “Luke. Basement now.”

Luke looked confused but he nodded, getting up and tugging his shirt on. Ashton pushed him along.

“Faster Luke.”

               Luke walked to the basement, quicker, whining quietly. Ashton shoved Luke to the basement and pushed him onto the steps as the banging got louder on the door. Luke was about to ask what was going on but Ashton slammed the door and locked it. Luke whined loudly and started to knock on the door. Ashton knew Luke had a fear of the dark and him. With all Ashton’s weapons and all the floors and wall’s coated in blood. Luke let out a squeak, tears streaming down his face as he thought more about it.

A S H T O N

“You dick!” Michael tackled Ashton as soon as Ashton opened the door.

“Get off!” Ashton saw the gun Michael had in his pocket.

“No! You killed him! Do you fu cking know how hard it was to open my baby’s door and see fu cking blood everywhere?” Michael screamed.

“I didn’t want to! You’re the idiot who fell in love with him!”

“You love Luke!”

“Oh, how rich, Mikey! I don’t love anyone!”

“That’s  fu cking lie!”

“Who?”

“Your parents.”

“They’re dead, just like yours.”

“All because of you.”

               Ashton’s eyes widened and he grasped the side table in front of the door and made it fall. He grasped the knife on it and slashed Michael’s lips.

“You wanted me to kill your parents too, Michael!” Ashton screamed as blood dripped on him.

“Yeah? I did? Did I really, Ashton?”

Ashton screamed and tried to wiggle away.