kisses and killings

Warning ; Final Chapter

               Luke woke in the morning with Ashton's limbs tangled with his own. Luke tried to move but Ashton tightened his grip on the younger male.

"Don't move Luke."

"Okay."

               Luke sighed softly, looking over at Ashton. He wondered what Ashton, or who, had murdered. He wondered if he'd used his blades. Yes, he'd seen blood on Ashton yesterday when they showered. Luke knew Ashton wouldn't stop, no matter how many times he pleaded. Luke sighed softly, wondering if anyone would ever stop the curly — haired male; his blue eyes flickered over the male's peaceful figure. He ran his fingers over Ashton's bare chest.

"What are you thinking about, Luke?"

"Us."

"Yeah? What about us?"

Luke shrugged, "Everything, I guess."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Can I ask why you really took me? Like not how I was 'hot' and how you needed someone to 's ex up'."

Ashton let out a small chuckle, sighing and brushing the hair out of his face, "Well, I was lonely. I missed my parents and I missed Michael, he was so busy trying to get rid of me for a while. But to me you were beautiful, innocent. The exact opposite of what I was. I thought maybe it would help me maybe."

"Really?"

"Mhm, I'm not bullsh itting you, I promise."

Luke laughed softly, curling close to Ashton, "And what do you think of me now?"

"I think I love you."

Luke's lips curved into a small smile, "Yeah alright, sure."

"I do, Luke," Ashton shifted so he was propped up on his elbow, "I love you."

"Oh."

"Do you love me? It's okay if you don't... I mean I understand. I treated you so bad."

Luke shrugged the words off, "I don't know. I just know, right now, I want you to stop lashing out me."

Ashton bit his lower lip, "I'm sorry, I don't know."

"You have medicine."

Ashton's eyes narrowed a bit, "How do you know that?"