mistreatings and mercy

[ deticated to neverlandcalum because she followed me as well and i love her books ]

A S H T O N

Ashton ripped Calum away from Luke, tossing Calum to the floor. Luke shot up and looked at Ashton, then Calum.

"I could go for another kill today, Calum."

Calum shook, scooting towards the corner, "I-I..-"

"Ashton! It was me. I was cold. I-I made Calum cuddle with me."

"Shut the fu ck up, Luke. Just shut up." Ashton glared back at Luke, "I'll deal with you later." He turned his gaze back to Calum, "Now. I wonder if I should kill you now or let Michael do it. Maybe we can both do it. I'll use my blade of course."

Calum shook in the corner, curling himself up and letting tears fall down his cheeks. Ashton set his book bag down and walked to the dresser, humming and grabbing a few bandanas. He felt Luke jump on top of his back.

"No! Cal, run." Luke screamed and held his arms around Ashton's neck.

Ashton laughed and grabbed the blade out of his pocket. He slid the blade against Luke's wrist, making him yelp in pain but Luke held on. Ashton slid another cut, biting his lip. He heard the front door shut and Luke fell to the bed, sobbing and holding his left wrist in his hand, cursing and thrashing around, getting the sheets bloody.

"Aw. Lukey, you look so beautiful with blood covering you. I wonder why I never killed you along with you mother. She looked so beautiful in blood too. But her son... he's a fu cking god in blood." Ashton watched him cry out in pain.

Luke kept crying, holding his wrist, "Ashy." He sobbed out, "I want the nice Ashton!" He screamed.

"You think I give two shits about that? About you?"

Luke's heart felt like Ashton's blade cut it in two, "I hate you."

"Hate is a strong word."

"Too bad. I hate you. I fu cking hate you."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "Have fun, losing blood. I'll be back when you wake."

Ashton walked out the door, grabbing his back-pack and bandanas. He smirked as Luke's eyes drooped,

"And don't think your punishment is over."

+ - +

Ashton sat in the living room, humming and picking at his nails and biting them. He watched as Michael walked in with Calum in his arms. Ashton looked at Michael, he looked pissed. More pissed then when they left.

"How. How the hell did Calum get out?"

"You're little slut and my Lukey-poo were cuddled up. Thought you'd like to deal with him. Luke jumped on my back so I couldn't stop him. I thought he'd just run until the coyotes got him."

Ashton watched as Michael's hand slapped across Calum's cheek, way harder than he'd hit Luke this morning. Then Michael pushed the boy against the wall.

"Ashton, get me one of your blades, please."

"Stainless steel? Oh and what size? Like medium or..." Ashton was having fun, making Calum wait as he dug through his bag.

M I C H A E L ((surprise))

[[ sort of explicit ]]

Ashton tossed a blade at the wall; it luckily landed beside Calum's hand. Michael grasped it and pulled it out of the wall. Michael's eyes stayed on Calum's as he pulled Calum's sleeve up. Calum let out a small whimper, closing his eyes but that only made the dyed-red-haired boy angry.

"Open your fu cking eyes."

Calum opened his eyes, watching Michael's cold green ones. Michael lifted Calum's arm, his eyes glanced down to the Kiwi boy's skin, smirking a bit. He started to carve on the male's skin. Calum let out a wine of pain, only to earn a slap. Calum bit his lip, screaming internally. His whole body tensed at the cold metal of the blade. Michael hummed and glanced back at Calum's eyes.

"Relax, baby."

Calum let out another sob which only caused Michael to dig the blade deeper. Finally, Michael finished with his carving.

"Ashton, take care of it. Make sure he doesn't pass out. Make sure that fucking scarification stays as beautiful as it is now."

Ashton nodded, "My pleasure."

Calum didn't even look at it. He knew what it said, he figured it out by feeling the letter's carve into his skin.

It said, 'Michael's'

L U K E ((so many pov changes, sorry))

Luke woke in the bedroom, hearing the whines and whimpers of Calum. He looked at his blood-stained arm and let out a choked cry. He kept hearing Calum until the basement door slammed shut. They were going to kill him. Ashton only went down there to kill his victim's. Sometimes he'd bring them home and make them suffer but usually he didn't want them to disturb Luke so he did his work in the city or the edges of the forest. Luke shook in fear of what Ashton would do to him. He wondered if he'd see Calum again, alive.

+ - +

Luke sat in the bed for hours, or what felt like hours. He let out a small sob. He had been crying since he heard the basement door shut. He had heard it open again and the front door slam shut about twenty minutes ago. He glanced around the room and let out a small sigh. He glanced down to his bandaged arm. It was bandaged with a bandana that Luke had retrieved from Ashton's drawer. The door creaked open,

Ashton stepped in with his book-bag and a bandana in hand, "Hey, baby."

"hi." Luke barely squeaked out.

"Aw, Lukey. Is someone scared of me?" Ashton hummed and got out a few different blades.

Luke didn't respond and only looked to the sheets.

"I thought about what to mark on you, but I really couldn't think of anything. Michael did something special on Calum."

"d-did you k-ill him?"

"Nope, that would make my Lukey sad."

"You don't think this will?"

"This is my decision and you, don't question me."

Luke didn't speak, he just nodded and let Ashton set his blades out. Luke watched as Ashton's tongue flickered out and across over his lips. How he concentrated as he sortied the blades out, how he tucked his hair into the bandana, how his eyes flickered across the blades with his infamous smirk. He probably would be someone Luke would date if he wasn't psychotic. Luke watched as Ashton walked over, tying Luke's hands behind his back.

"Stay still."

Ashton grabbed a blade, a random one, not even looking at him. His cold-hearted eyes stayed on Luke's. He turned Luke around, so the hands behind his back were facing Ashton. He let a blade go across his wrist; barely enough to make Luke's pale skin bleed a red color.

"Did you know that blood is blue before it comes out and hits the air?" Ashton hummed, "That's why your veins are blue. Well, bluish, looking."

Luke winced as Ashton pushed the blade further down and into his skin more. Luke let out a small cry,

"Crying won't make me stop, sweetheart."

Ashton made another cut down his wrist. He looked at the beautiful red drip down Luke's pale skin and onto the white sheets. Finally, after five tally marks were made, Ashton stopped.

"One for each time I wanted to kill you, but I didn't because my shitty heart wouldn't let me."

[[ explicit scene end ]]