bullets and blades

Ashton watched as his red – haired friend fell asleep. His fingers brushed over the male’s cheeks before walking towards the guest room. He heard small whines of Calum and he rolled his eyes. He opened the door and licked over his lips. He saw Calum asleep in his bed, his forehead sweaty and whines slipping from his lips. He was having a nightmare. Ashton quickly rolled his eyes once again and sat on the bed, dragging his blade against Calum’s exposed skin but not enough to cut.

“Time to wake, Calum.”

“No Mikey… Still sleepy.” Calum’s lips parted and he let out a small giggle as he buried his face deep into the pillow.

“Oh God, get your ass up.”

Calum’s eyes widened and he shifted back, “A-A-Ashton.”

“Yeah, that’s my name baby.”

“Wh-ere’s M-Mike—Michael?”

Ashton shrugged, “Asleep.”

“Why are you here?”

“Michael wants to let you go.”

“And?”

“He can’t, you’ll tell.”

“S-So what a-re you going to d-do?”

“Kill you, Cal.”

               Calum scrambled back and whined a bit, but that didn’t stop Ashton. Ashton sliced a cut into his skin, humming quietly. The older male pulled out the black gun in the waistband of his pants. He had pulled it out of Michael’s back pocket when he picked it back up outside.

“Don’t move.”

               Calum glanced back at Ashton and let out a sob, he shook and watched Ashton. Ashton placed the gun to Calum’s temple.

“I can’t have Luke liking you, you’re a fucking slut.”

“I-I don’t b-lame you. It’s no-t your fault you’re this way… It’s y-your dad’s.”

Ashton’s eyes darkened as he pulled the trigger, “Don’t you tell me it’s not my fault. I know it is.”

               Ashton watched as blood splattered everywhere. Calum’s body fell to the bed but there was no life in it. Ashton wiped the blood off of his lips. He got up and walked out of the room, tossing the gun towards Michael’s room. Ashton walked out and started trekking towards the house. His fingers found their way around trees and such. He finally made it to the house, Luke was sitting on the couch, playing FIFA. His eyes adverted to Ashton.

“Where have you been?”

“Don’t question me. I question you.”