close the gap

TW!! nsfw ;)

~~whole chapter in third person pov~~

clay woke up and pulled his pillow closer, it was warmer than usual but he wasn't complaining, that was until his pillow wrapped it's arm around him, making him realise it wasn't a pillow. it was george.

clay couldn't take his eyes off the sleeping boy that lay in his arms. he looks so peaceful.
he spoke too soon, heatwaves started playing from the bed side table and the sleeping boy awoke.

"AYYY BIG D MY MANN"
"tommy it's 8 am what do you want?"

"clayyy go back alseeep"

"IS THAT GEORGE? ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH GEORGE? IM TELLING TUBBO"
"tommy i'll kill you-"
tommy ended the call, clay sighed and put his phone back down, pulling george closer.

"what did tommy want?" clay found george's sleeping voice so hot, he just wanted to kiss him.
"nothing baby, just go back to sleep"

george couldn't go back asleep, not after being called baby by the cutest boy he knew. he neeeeeded to tell quackity about this as soon as clay leaves, shit quackity.

alex and george share a dorm, meaning that quackity was probably in the room next door,
"clay?"
"yes georgie?"
"i think alex is home.."
"what? shitttt."
"i'll go check."

george got out of clays arms, but it wasn't easy. clay wouldn't let him go and held him closer with a pout.
the brunette left the room and headed for the door next to him,
he peeked inside to see alex, karl and nick snuggled together on the bed. (fiancé's doing fiancé things😌)

george could help but giggle as he closed the door and went back to clay.
"what?"
"nothing nothing"
george went to climb back into clays arms when he realised the blonde wasn't wearing a shirt, you could see his muscles and his abs. george couldn't help but stare.

"like what you see?" clay said with a chuckle,
"yeah,, NO! why did i say that what's wrong with me"
clay wheezed and pulled george into him and whispered,
"i know you do don't worry~"
george knew he shouldn't be turned on by his best friend, but cmon, he's so hot.

the boy was too busy thinking about shirtless clay that he hadn't realised how close they actually were, the gap between them couldn't easily be closed if one of them moved even the slightest bit forward. clay had the urge to close it right there and then, making out with the brunette, kissing him until he forgot his name.
(see what i did there? ;) heatwaves is so good stop)

the gap was tempting the two for a long time, they just sat in silence staring at each other's eyes in awe and occasionally looking at each other's lips in hunger, george wanted to kiss clay more than anything but was scared that he would just be used, he liked clay, for gods sake he loved him, nothing makes him happier (and hornier 😉) than clay does, and that's got to mean something.

the gap got smaller as george was in his thoughts, the brunette could feel clays breath as his lips brushed against his own, and leaning into his ear,
"what if i were to kiss you right now?~"

clay has had so much confidence the whole night, and it keeps going up,
george just stared at the blonde, not wanting to speak, just wanting to be kissed. george decided it was his turn to be confident and whispered into clays ear,
"what if i kissed you first?"

and by that clay grabbed george and lifted him on to his lap, grabbing his waist and pulling him in for a kiss; the kiss turned passionate almost immediately, clay lightly bit onto george's bottom lip asking for permission, george let him and their tongues intertwined in sync with each other. it was the best make out session clay had had in years.

george was sat on clays lap still kissing him, it was like heaven. it had been a minute or so and by then it he could feel the boner in the blondes pants. but george couldn't say anything since, he was the same.

the blonde boy opened his eyes and peered over to the clock next to the bed, it read "4.28AM".
clay was horny, he had a mini party in his mind
when he saw it wasn't morning, he wanted to sit here and make out with george all night. but he also had something else in mind.

george moved his his waist closer to clays, basically thrusting on him. this made clay hornier, with that the blonde grabbed george's ass pulling him closer once again. george had a shot of confidence and moved his hand down to clays d***
<not comfortable writing it for some reason haha> they both pulled away and stared at each other's eyes until clay broke the silence,
"your so hot"

george didn't get to speak before he was picked up and turned over, now underneath clay who leaned back in for make out session round 2.
it all went so quickly and now george was being lifted up and put on his knees infront of clay.

the brunette didn't need clay to tell him anything, he already had his hands undoing the blondes pants and pulling them down along with his underwear, releasing his d*** and putting it in his mouth. clay had hold of george's hair as he deep throated.

before george knew it, he was back in clays arms, drifting back off to sleep like nothing happened.

***
woah, 2 chapters in one day? madddd crazzzyyy unbelievableeee

anyway how yall like the crafting
table scene? 😏😏😏

i never went into detail with the blowjob because i'm not comfortable but you get the point :)

first ever nsfw thing i've ever written so that's fun, bahaha

anyway thanks for all the likes omg!! last time i checked i was on like 50 something so thank you so much!

again go read my friend rae and brooklynns stories,
brooks is a joke btw don't get pressed ;)

i haven't proof read this because i'd just cringe at myself so sorry if there's mistakes.

anyway ily and stay safe <33

(vote? 1037 words!!)