thousand years.

tw: so much cute fluff,, i cried ;(
yo listen to 'thousand years' by Christina perri when i say so :) 

the day was sneaking into night. george and clay were in one room and the rest were in the other.
"CLAY!! CMON DICKHEAD WE NEED TO PICK A FILM"
tommy was always the loudest. george and his boyfriend could definitely hear him, but they chose not to. even though it was wilbur, tommy and tubbos last night in the USA clay and george wanted a moment alone before they were stuck in a room with his friends.

george was giggling through the little gentle kisses his blonde boyfriend was giving him on his lips and cheeks.
"mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah..."
"stop..clay *giggle* clayyy!"
george had a wide smile planted across his face, the kind of smile that made clay go crazy with butterflies. he really did love george.

the blonde took his lips off george's cheek and looked him right in the eyes.
"you are beautiful."
"stoppp"
"i'm not lying"
clay pounced at his lover and pinned him on to the bed, struggling to catch his breathe in a fit of giggles.

"what are you doinggg~~"
george was interrupted by big hands grabbing his hips and pulling him into a cuddle. he felt so safe.
clays muscular arms wrapped around him and his hands holding tight. george looked closer at his boyfriends rings, admiring his style and remembering all the memories he's shared with his loverboy.

the boys sat on nicks bed, in matching pjs and holding eachother tight, not planning to let go. the short silence was broken by gentle hums clay sung into george's ear, making george sink into every hum. clay had always been an amazing singer, he's wrote and sung some of his own songs and george has always been his biggest fan.

"i've never heard this one before~ is it new?"
"mhm"
"sing it to me."
clay was shocked at how much george cared about his songs, he was glad he noticed his new tune. this new one was about george. his little brunette boyfriend meant the world to him.
george sat up and snuggled into clays chest ready to listen to the soft voice and heartbeat of his lover,

pssst~~ listen to that song now my love <3

"hearts beat fast,"

clay held george closer, taking in every moment,

"colours and promises,
how to be brave?
how can i love when i'm afraid?"

george felt a tear fall as he sunk into the voice of his blonde boyfriend.

"but watching you stand alone,
all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow,"

clay gently held george's head up to look him in his eyes,
"one step closer~~"

tears fell down his cheeks,

"i have died everyday waiting for you,
darling, don't be afraid
i have loved you for a thousand years
i'll love you for a thousand more~"

george sunk into clays arms at the last line, his emotions escaping through tears and his arms holding onto his singing lover.

"time stands still
beauty in all he is
i will be brave
i will not let anything take away,"
clay brought george closer,

"what's standing infront of me~"
planting a kiss on his brunettes forehead,

"every breathe,
every hour has come to this,"