bring on the waterworks~part 2

—tubbos pov/ third person—

tubbo looked around desperately, he regretted following that stupid bee.
he's hopeless and just wants to ride water slides with his bestfriend tommy.

—third person for george—

"george! we need your help looking fo-"
"oh hey clay! this is darryl"

who? i leave george alone and he's already talking to some random boy?
clay was a little bit jealous, until a man, just a little taller than darryl, came up to the black haired boy and put him arm around him,

"oh and this is zak, they're old friends of mine!"
"that's great, hi i'm clay but i really need george right now so if you don't mind-"

george's wrist was grabbed by clay and he was soon pulled towards where they left the rest of the group,
"baby! i was taking to themmmm..."

"georgie, tubbos missing."
george looked into clays eyes in disbelief and looked around him hoping it was a prank and tubbo was actually okay.

clay explained everything will and tommy had told him on the way back to the group who were patiently waiting for them to help search.

"the last place he was was by the entrance, yes?"
alex had been asking questions the whole time while karl and sapnap just held eachother in worry.

"guys i got george,"
"george!"
"george we need your help"

"hey tommy, how you holding up,"
george ignored everyone and just went to tommy, who had his head down, hugging tubbos bee.
none of them but tommy had realised that tubbo had been gone for 2 hours now and they planned to be home by now.

"i need to find him. he won't be okay on his own. he needs me george."
tommy's voice was full of guilt. wilbur pulled him closers and let him rest his head on his shoulder.

"okay tommy, let's split into pairs to try and find him, okay? i'll go with dream, you can be with will, quackity and niki and then sap and karl, okay everyone? let's go."

the group split up and headed to find tubbo.

—third person for clay—

george and clay headed for the food stalls, checking if tubbo was just hungry.
clay held george's hand tight and made sure not to let go through the crowds since he knows his boy doesn't like big crowds of people.

"clay is that him?"
"what? oh- no it's not baby,"

this had been going on for 30 minutes, george thinking he'd seen him but it was just another brunette teen with his mum.

we need to find him. i feel sorry for tommy, even though we are more than just bestfriends, i don't know what i'd do if i lost george.

—tubbos pov—

tubbo had wondered around for a about an hour before he decided to look back by the car, but still, no one there. he was actually lost.

he thought he saw wilbur but it was just a tall man by his car, he decided to ask for help,
"excuse me?"

"mmh? errr yes?"

"i'm lost and, and i cant find my friends.."

"erm, lost?" the man now had a smirk on his face but tubbo was clueless, "what do your friends look like?"

tubbo gave a description of his 8 friends and the man looked like he didn't care at all,

"okay okay," he opened his car door, "i'll help you look, just sit down here a second you look tired,"

tubbo was very tired, sitting for a second wont hurt.
he sat in the car, the door shut and locked.

the man made his way to the drivers seat, put his hand over tubbos mouth and drove off, leaving the waterparks car park and heading towards housing estates.

—third person pov —

it had been 3 hours, no sign of tubbo, they all decided to go home, except tommy and will, since tommy insisted on going to the police.

"baby i'm so tired~"
"it's okay georgie you can stay with me tonight."

clay opened the passenger side door of his car for george, got in the drivers side and head home.
the car ride was silent, they were thinking about tubbo, where the fuck is he?

when they arrived home george headed for clays room, and came back out with a black hoodie on with shorts. the hoodie was so big on him that you couldn't see the shorts.

"awww you look so adorable babe!"
clay booped george on the noise before pulling him back into his room,
"let's get some sleep, we're going to the police for tubbo tomorrow,"

george knew he wouldn't get any sleep thinking of his friend, but to his surprise he did.
he was positioned between a clays arms, the blonde stroking his hairs and laying light kisses on his temple. just how he liked it.

clay knew his boyfriend liked being soothed this way, they hadn't been together for long but it just clicked how to treat him. george was a fragile boy who was easy to make happy, he just wanted attention and craved love. clay was perfect for him, clay was someone who gave and wanted to give more than he wanted to receive, whatever his boy wanted he would give him without hesitation. just to make george happy. if only he could give him back tubbo, if only he could give tommy tubbo back.

***
so, i'm sorry :)

TUBBO IS MISSING DEAL WITH IT.
jk jk ily

anyway this is part 2 😏

i have a little plan set out but not that much so, and this chapter is more about tubbo than dnf but it makes sense for the rest of the story so bare with me.

anyway ily bye bye
-libby

***ADDED THING AFTER POST***

to make sure that the story works well,
tubbo has something wrong with his mind that makes him feel and act younger than he is, like autism. this is not meant to offend anyone, and this is also to clear confusion about tubbos actions and why tommy cares as much as he does. kk bye

(vote? 1016 words)