bring on the waterworks~part 1

—third person pov—

"you cant take teddy's to a water park,"
"yes i can tommy!!"

tommy and tubbo argued for a while over many different things, the whole car just blocked them out with the music playing through clays radio.
"it's too colddddd for you hereeee.."

clay drove quietly with wilbur sat next to him, george tommy and tubbo sitting in the seats behind and quackity karl and sapnap in the car following them.

"are we there yet?" george was getting impatient sitting with the children and was desperate to get out,
"actually, yeah."

—tubbos pov—

we got out the car and wow. there is big water slides everywhere and children running around, there is music blasting and BEES. it's the summer here in florida and that means the bees are out! i get easily distracted and follow a bee, loosing the group. shit.

—tommy's pov—

this place looks poggers!!!! it's the biggest waterpark i've ever seen and i cant wait to make tubbo go on the huge slides- tubbo? where has he gone?

—third person pov—

"hey wilbur, where's tubbo?"

"WHAT? YOU LOST TUBBO?"

"I NEVER LOST HIM I TURNED AROUND AND HE WAS GONE- HE PROBABLY SAW A BEE OR SOME SHIT"

"TOMMY COME WITH ME AND FIND TUBBO"
wilbur grabbed tommy's wrist and pulled him towards the entrance of the waterpark.

dream and george decided to make their way to an empty pool they saw in the distance.
"you stay here i'll go grab sap and the rest and tell them about this,"

"okay be quick"

george was left alone for a while, he started to get cold and bored,
"george?"
he turned around hoping to see clay and his friends but he saw a tall black haired boy with a red towel around his neck,
"darryl?"

—wilburs pov / third person—

this stupid kid. fucking left them alone for one second and he's lost him already. fucking "come with us" they said, "it'll be fun" they said, but no i'm searching for a fucking 17 year old at a waterpark in fucking FLORIDA.

"wil, what if we don't find him? what if he's been kidnapped or fucking drowned or some shit...what if i never see my bestfriend again?"

"don't worry tommy, he's won't be far he's probably saw a bee or something"

wilbur and tommy searched for tubbo for 20 minutes until going to one of the workers,
"excuse me?"

"yes dear?"

"have you seen a 17 year old brunette boy, about yay high wearing yellow and black striped swimming shorts?"

"no, why? have you lost a friend?"

"yes, is there any way you could help? we're both really worried."
wilbur turned from the woman and looked at tommy,

the boy looked worried, paranoid. he was shaking and looking around him desperately, his eyes filled with guilt and a tear started to build, he was fiddling his toes and messing with his hair. in his hand he held tubbos stuffed bee and in the other a green towel and a red towel.
wilbur put his arm around tommy as the woman spoke over her walkie talkie,

"can i have a group of people help me look for a teenage boy, brunette, around 5'6, wearing yellow and black striped trunks- okay thank you.

okay, we've got a search team."

"thank you so much,"
tommy got out of wilburs grip and walked away spinning his head, tubbos disappearance has clearly broke him.

***
this is a short one just because i want
to focus more on the boy george met and tubbo and i think that deserves its own
chapter :)

and also i drew the art
on this chapter :)

(vote? 613 words)