one night

TW!! nsfw/smut.

—tommy's pov—
(no tommy's not involved in the smut,
he's a minor and that is disgusting.)

"that stupid bitch won't answer me"
"tommy look at that bee!!"
"tubbo this isn't the right time, clays being a dick and wilbur won't stop talking to a woman"

i turn to see wilbur still talking to the pink haired girl who had ran up to us earlier, i hadn't seen her face so i'm unsure who she is but she is someone thats for sure.
"tommy! there's george!"

again, i make another turn, but the opposite way and tubbo was right; george was walking towards us with clay following behind him on his phone like a child, who's the child now bitch.

"hellooo, how was the flight"

"AYYYY BIG G, what took cho so long man? wilbur is flirting for fun,"

"no actually i'm not, guys this is niki, i thought you all knew"

"NIKI? hiiiiii did you see my bee plushy? tommy bought it for me earlier in the airport shop!"

i look around at the crowds of people and begin to block out all the sound from my weird friends behind me, i just want to sleep.
we have plans today, to go to a water park.

we'd been planning this day for a while, wilbur would meet me and tubbo at the airport, we would wave goodbye to our mum and dad then board the plane and go to Florida. we left last night at like 5 am, i'm a sooo excited.

—third person pov—

the boys , plus niki, made their way to the hotel tommy, tubbo and wilbur would be staying at.
"we're here get out,"
"alright big man calm it,"

"I CALL THE BIG BED"
they had just walked through the door and saw two double beds, a couch, a table, a bathroom and a desk.
"no i'm having the big bed and you two are sharing the other one"
"yayyy tommy were like brothers!"
"i like that, brothers."

"you guys better get some sleep, were gonna head out,"
clay and george were standing in the doorway waiting for approval to go home,
"i thought cho already left"
"bye tommy, bye tubbo, and good luck wil,"

the door closed leaving the three brits alone on one side and the lovers on the other.

"georgieeee~"
clay whispered into george's ear before pulling him into the backseats of his car, sitting him on his lap and staring deeply into his eyes.
"what clay?"
"you look so adorable i could just kiss you!"
"do it.."

clay didn't like when george teased, so he simply kissed him.
flowing his hands through the brunettes hair and moving them down to his waist while george held onto his neck.
the blonde moved his kissed towards george's jaw, and then neck, leaving marks where he could,

"clay..."
"yes baby?"
"how about we get a room here..."
clay looked up and looked george right in the eyes.
"god i love you,"

**five minutes later**

"how do i open this thing!"
"here give me it idiot,"

george took the key card from clay and open the door with ease,
"idiot."

"if i was an idiot would i do this..."
clay scooped his boy in his arms and plopped him on the bed, kissing him passionately.
clays lips again slid down to his jaw, then neck, and followed his hands as he began to remove the brunettes shirt, then pants.

george got the idea and started to do the same to his boy, taking off his clothes along with his own.

"you sure you wanna do this?"
"mhm.."
"okay...."

clay got up and went for his jacket, making george confused until he pulled out a small bottle that was in his pocket.

he smothered it on his d** and came back to george, putting him in position and making it clear he's the dominant.
he slid his d** in george, letting george adjust and giving him a nod.

the blonde began thrusting into the poor boy, who let out lewd moans with every thrust.
clay held into george's waist for support and thrusted harder into the boy.

**after since i don't like writing this stuff that much bahah**

clay had ran george a bath since the boy sat in pain and covered in the white aftermath.
"it's ready baby,"
clay scooped his boy up and placed him in the hot bubble bath then left the room to clean himself and the bed up.

"clayyyy..!"
george shouted from the bath, hoping his blonde would hear,
"yes dear?"
"come here please..."

clay walked into the bathroom and sat down next to the bath,
"what are we?"
"huh?"
"are we just friends with benefits or are we together?"
"i would like it if we were together but if you think otherwise then i-"
"of course i don't! awww i HAVE to tell alex!"
"nooooo, just our little secret baby, now cmon. let's get you out,"

clay picked up his lover,  dried him and put him in bed.

george tried to get closer to clay, but he was already snuggled into his chest and physically couldn't get any closer than he already was, but i guess that's the point.

***
ah this is so shit and didn't deserve
the wait BUT i cant wait to write
the next chapter (water park)

okay also idc how much you hate
this chapter, here boom.
i hate it too dw, but if you had a heart
you would vote anyway😏✋

jk jk not forcing you bc your my baby's.
ALSO WTF SINCE WHEN DO YALL
ACTUALLY LIKE MY WRITING?? so many veiws what the honk.
also i haven't proof read since
it's icky.
also listening to saline solution
rn so, you should too it's the best.

anyways ilysm never forget that <3
-libby

(vote? 973 words!)