till death do us part

hey queen promised you this didn't i,

so you know the drill, get ya tissues an ya popcorn ya spooky bitch.

(please read that in the voice of that one tiktok sound. if you never, shut up)

TW: sad. death. sad. FRIENDSHIP FLUFF

he hesitated to open the door, he knew what the man on the other side was capable of. he know his abilities. he knew he wouldn't be safe the minute he walked in to that house, he wondered if he goes in will he ever walk back out.

the dirty blonde stood there for a second, praying for a miracle that he and tubbo are safe by the end of the day, that they will go home and watch movies together with george to his right and tommy and tubbo to his left.

the boy reached out for the door before it was swung open, he was met by a pair of hazel eyes and a evil smirk.
"hey clay, so nice of you to join us, come on in, don't be shy."

"shut up dave i'm getting tubbo and leaving-"

clay felt a force push him against the nearest wall, techno leaned in close and whispered into the blondes ear, clay could feel the breathe on his neck as he spoke

"i'll let the bee boy go... if you be mine for, eh 1 hour, just like old times."

clay had prepared himself for a question like this yet in the sudden moment he wasn't thinking. he pushed the man off of him, making him fall on his ass.

"i've got a boyfriend, we are happy. leave me alone and let me take my friend home, he's too young for this. his mind can't take it."

"LISTEN HERE CLAY. I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND OR YOUR DUMB LITTLE BUBBLE BOY OVER THERE. look, i don't want to be the bad guy here, but if you don't come in that room with me right now, i might just have to be."

"no."

"no?"

clay looked up and met the mans eyes, he had got up from his ass and towered over him.

the blonde felt him get near, bringing something close to his side, before clay knew he was on the floor bleeding.
"NEVER. say no to me, oh looky here, you've got a little something there! you should get that checked out, bye slut"

techno left the house, leaving clay bleeding out on the floor, if she shouted george there's no way he would of heard him, but tubbo!
"TUBBO"

"clay? your here? aww look at my new bee- OMG WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY? WHERES TECHNO ILL GET HIM-"

"no..... tubb....go..get..george. please."

"oh is he in the car? okay stay there i'll
be right back! GEORGEEEEEE"

tubbo ran out the house over to the car, banged on the windows and clay could faintly hear talking before george stumbled in,

"CLAY, no no no no.... ive called 911 don't worry baby, don't leave me, they're close okay? hold on tight."

"don't cry, i'll be okay baby~"

george had many tears rolling down his face, he was clearly sobbing. he had told tubbo to stay in the car so he never got to see such a sight but he didn't want clay seeing him crying as much as tubbo.