tonight

GUYS THIS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
i know i took so long and i'm sorry but schools just started again and a lots gone on in my life so it's been hard to sit down and do this chapter. please understand that i've gone through a lot during the time i haven't posted this and it's been hard for me to actually post it. i love you all tho :)

also even though i hadn't posted in a while YOU ALL GOT ME TO 10k+ AHHHHH
i love you all so much so please enjoy this chapter that you've been waiting for,
( there's this one and the next one until we're done :( )

"george calm down he's probably just went home, cmon get in the car i'll take you there."
wilbur was a lot calmer than george, george couldn't not think of the worst that could happen to clay, techno could have him or he's ran away or he doesn't love me anymore.

they pulled up at clays flat, he was on the third floor and wilburs scared of lifts (elevators for all you posh brits or americans 😒) so they had to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

it took 5 knocks on clays flat before the door was finally opened. and there he was. the blonde stood in the doorway holding a cup of juice, housecoat (bathrobe for all you weirdos😒jks ily) on over his boxers and a smile planted across his face.

"george! i missed you," he grabbed george and pulled him in, planting a kiss on his temple. "sorry that i never waited for you to pick me up, nick came and dropped me here early."
"it's okay....at least your safe! see george told you nothing wrong with him. right, call me later love birds, i'm leaving!"
"bye wil-"

george couldn't finish his sentence before clay grabbed his arm and pulled him inside, pushed him against the closed door and kissed him.
"i love you so much i'm glad i'm out of that stupid hospital and here with you instead holy christ."
george chuckled at the gesture,
"i love you too clay."

**time skip and haha i made you think something was wrong pfft this chapter is shit omfg sorry**

tubbo and tommy were asleep watching icarly with karl and nick when george got there. they had planned the sleepover when clay was in the hospital and george was so excited.
they had planned to watch movies, play games, drink (not the teens tho because underage drinking in bad😌) and just have the best time ever.

nick was a big neat freak when it came to planning. he gave everyone different jobs and stuff to bring etc. george was on the games, karl on the movies and shows, clay on the alcohol, tubbo and tommy on the sleeping stuff, wilbur on the music, niki on the matching pjs (i know, cute.), quackity and himself on the food.

tubbo and tommy got themselves too excited that they already fell asleep, sapnap and karl on the other hand were wide awake. the cartoon was too good to fall asleep to.

"hey, tommy, tubbo, wake up!"
wilbur was getting impatient and just wanted to sit on the couch,
"5 more minutes mum!"
"what the honk!" karl burst out into a fit of giggles and soon set nick off too.

"huh? oh. sorry i must of fallen asleep!"
tubbo got up almost straight away and let wilbur sit next to nick.

"where the fuck are they?"
"i'll call him hold on"
sapnap got his phone out to call dream and george they walked through the door, hand in hand.

"ALRIGHT BOYSSSS (and girls sorry nik) LETS PARTYYY"
"sap, this is a sleepover." tubbo sat crisscross next to tommy.
"uh yeah, a fun one, duh"

***
im so so sorry. this chapter is soooo bad and short and ugh
sorry i couldn't provide ;(
i don't deserve 13k holy shit
anyways guys ily and next chapter will be the sleepover and i promise it's worth it.

again i'm extremely sorry for how
bad this is and how long it took.

i love all of you guys thank
you so much for all the undeserved
support 🥰

ilysm,, libby x