𝟮𝟮 || 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻

╔═════ ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ═════╗

↳ 22 , stubborn

warnings : angst , gore , nsfw

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚

❝oh girl, it's you❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚

"Grab onto me!" Jean shouted.

As you held on to his side, Jean triggered his 3DM gear and attached to the top of the wall. Steam continued to blast through your surroundings, but this time you remained sturdy on your feet.

"Ymir!" Historia screamed.
The Colossal Titan had Ymir in his grasp and the Armoured had Eren.

Before they could get away, Eren transformed into the Attack Titan.  Eren began grappling with Reiner but he made no progress - Reiner's armour was too strong.

"We need to take down the Colossal!  Eren can't fight them both!" Hange ordered.

Jean ran off to fight, and you found your 3DM gear and prepared yourself. Eren's every move was deflected by the powerful armour, but he had soon worked around it. Holding him down in a hand-to-hand combat technique, Eren took Reiner to the ground whilst the rest of you fought off the Colossal.

The next time you looked over, plates of armour were soaring through the air. Had Eren pulled this off? The Armoured Titan roared to Bertholdt as Eren squashed him. Emitting steam, the Colossal deliberately fell off of the wall and began hurtling towards Eren.

A blast hid the scene in cloud, taking you all into the air again.

"Eren!" Mikasa cried as she clung onto the wall.  The damage was evident, the incident left Eren too weak to fight back anymore.

Off in the distance, Reiner began to flee to the forest, Bertholdt on his shoulder, their hostages hidden away in their possession.

The Scouts, Garrison and Military Police were to combine in formation and search the Forest of Giant Trees for Eren and Ymir. On horseback, you rode towards it with your fellow Scouts from the 104th.

Slowly but surely, you caught up to them. The hooves of your horse thumped against the ground as you sped onward, desperately trying to make any attempt at rescuing them. Ymir was now in titan form too, but this time she defended Reiner as soldiers flew up to them on 3DMG, Historia on her shoulder.

What was her deal?

"Everyone, get up there on your 3DMG, Reiner is protecting Bertholdt and Eren in his neck!" Jean ordered.