𝟮𝟯 || 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

╔═════ ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ═════╗

↳ 23 , yours

warnings : nsfw

warnings : nsfw

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・

❝i wanna be high all the time,
would you come with me?❞

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・

Crawling up from the bottom of the bedframe, Jean rested his head between your thighs, caressing your body.  The pit growing in your stomach only grew larger at the electric feeling of his touch. 

Suddenly, your back arched in surprise at the sensation of his tongue making contact with your core, leaving it wet.  A moan slipped out of your mouth, only encouraging Jean to go further, his tongue making perfect circles around your clit.  As you shivered beneath him, he pulled away, leaving you desperate for more.

You groaned out his name as he slid his fingers across your slit and applied more pressure to it. He curved his fingers into you before lowering his head to swirl more circular movements on your core.

A few minutes of this later and your heart began to race, and vision began to cloud, and soon you had released over his hand.

Moving away, Jean lifted your face to his and kissed you deeply, your tongues colliding with one another as the taste of you on his lips transferred onto yours. 

"That was so good baby," you praised him between kisses, gently cupping his cheeks.

"Oh yeah?"  Jean's fingers quickly reached behind your back, unclasping the hooks of your bra with ease and leaving your chest bare, heat rising to your cheeks.  His hands roamed freely across your body, tracing your breasts and then moving his mouth to them, sucking and biting, leaving them decorated with a collection of dark marks. 

Moans leaving both of your lips, Jean pulled you into him so you straddled his lap, his hard erection pressing through his boxer briefs and against you as you left hickeys on his neck, and he peppered more kisses across your breasts. 

"I can't believe..." He kissed your chest again. "That you are all mine..." You felt his hands grip your waist and pull you in even closer to him. "That this is all mine..."

Your lips curved into a smirk. Flipping him, you applied your weight to Jean and left him laying down on the mattress, his hands lingering by your waist.  Starting at his face, then moving to his jawline, you trailed a series of kisses down his body, feeling his muscles clench and tense underneath your touch on the way.  Taking it as slow as you could, you lingered at Jean's waist, near the band of his boxers, letting your breath hit the skin of his body, driving him crazy.