Chapter 8- Will Solace

"Annnnnnnnd done!" I said. I had done a pretty decent job with healing these three new boys. Two only had a couple cuts and bruises, nothing major, but the third...he was unconscious first of all, bleeding a lot and had broken ribs. If I weren't a son of Apollo, honestly, I don't think he would've survived. But I am, so that's that.
"Ahhh, I feel much better now, thank you so much!" said a green haired boy.
"No problem, just doing my job." I replied.
"Hey, ah, what's your name?" asked the boy. "I wanna know the name that goes with the face of who healed me."
"Solace." I said, "Will Solace, son of Apollo."

"Well, thanks to you, Will, I feel better than ever!" the boy said. He was so cheerful and full of light, he was like the polar opposite of my boyfriend, Nico di'Angelo. I smiled at him. "I like you, you seem nice."
The boy started laughing but stopped mid laugh. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you feeling light headed?" I started to panic.
"No." replied the boy. "I- it's just that, I only just realized that I never told you my name."
I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank the gods, I thought you were gonna throw up." I said.
The boy smiled at this and said, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."
"Well.." I said, "nice to officially meet you, Izuku Midoriya."
Izuku and I talked for probably an estimated time of 3 minutes before we heard...
"Would you too just shut up already, i'm tryna sleep here!" growled the boy with spiky, ash blonde hair.
Izuku and I laughed at this.
"I thought he was already asleep!" I whispered to Izuku.
He laughed quietly. "Me too!"

"Hey, when I'm done healing, would it be possible for me to tour around the area?" Izuku asked.
"Uhhhh, I guess that wouldn't be an issue." I replied.

Just then, the boy with red and white hair jumped up with a gasp and said,"Wh-where am I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: i honestly don't know where i'm going with this story but I am making it up as I go along ;)

Reminder to please leave a vote if you like it, it would mean a lot to me!!

These chapters just get shorter and shorter, my apologies! But I am thinking since it's so short, I might publish another chapter later today...

Thinking about adding in Nico soon...