Chapter 15- Katsuki Bakugo

How dare that damn Deku leave me and Icy- Hot in the Healing Cabin with nothing to do. Well, to put it in other words, left me with nothing to do. Half 'n Half here, was still getting checked up on, because, according to that Will guy, he apparently was 'badly injured'. Tch. I laid back down on the bed I was on, with my hands behind my head. Screw this. I jolted up, grabbed my shoes, and dashed out the door before Will could get to me.
"Bakugo!" Will shouted from out the door, "What the heck, man!"
I didn't respond, I just kept running. This place sure is bigger than it looks. Soon enough, a lot more campers seemed to be outside. I didn't want to interact with them, so I tried flying by using my explosion quirk to boost myself; but it didn't seem to work. The the hell is going on with my quirk?! I tried it once more, and again, nothing happened. I was really concerned now, Icy- Hot had used his quirk when we were out looking for him. That's how we were able to find him, because he used his ice quirk, so why can't I use my quirk!?

My head overflowing with thoughts, trying to search for answers, but there's no answer, so I put it aside. As i'm running, I spot a glob of green in the distance, no doubt it's Deku. I don't know why, but I get the urge to run over to where he is. Even though I dislike Deku, I know he could have an answer or can find an answer. 'Ah screw it', I think as I run over to where he is.

"Deku!" I yell as I get closer to him.
"Kacchan?" He asks.
"No, you damn nerd, it's Pikachu." I say sarcastically.
Deku rolled his eyes and turned back around, facing some hoofed man and Nico di' Angelo. They seemed to be in some kind of discussion, hopefully one to get Icy-Hot, Deku and I back to our world.
I didn't know what exactly they were talking about though, so I thought it'd be best if I didn't interrupt again.
"Deku." I whispered to Deku.
"What Kacchan?" he responded.
"Do- my- um.." I started.
"Do- my- um?" Deku asked raising an eyebrow.
"My quirk you damn nerd." I said, "it's not- it's not working."
"What!?" Deku exclaimed, a little louder than a whisper.
"Izuku!" Nico whispered to him, "Chiron is talking, it would be wise to not interrupt him or speak while he's speaking."
"Uh, ya, sorry 'bout that." Deku apologized.
After that, Deku stayed quiet, and turned facing Chiron, looking back at me every once in a while, probably to make sure I didn't run off or something.
Tch, as if I need Deku to watch over me.

Anyways, I stayed standing there for about 10 minutes until the little meeting was over. I wasn't listening to what they were going off about though, so who knows. As soon as the meeting ended, I saw Deku flicking around his fingers, for who knows what.
"Hey Chiron." Deku eventually said.
"Hmm, what's the matter, Izuku?" Chiron the hoofed man replied.
"You mentioned Camp Half- Blood having a protective barrier around it in case of monsters right?" Deku asked.
"Yes, that is correct." Chiron said.
"So, does this magical barrier block outside power?" Deku asked. I see where he was going with this.
"Hmm, well there's never been an incident like this before, so it's hard to say." Chiron responded, "Why do you ask?"
"Well, it's just that- Nico and Percy and the other campers can use their powers outside and in here, but for us (Deku, Kacchan and Todoroki), our quirks don't seem to work in here, so I was just wondering that maybe it has something to do with the magic from the barrier?" Deku explained.
So Deku's quirk isn't working either? Is that why he was messing with his fingers?
"Well, you three aren't from this world, so I guess your powers aren't working for that reason." Chiron said, " besides, the magic of the barrier is to keep monsters and all evil out, while allowing demigods to have full control of their powers; you three have powers yes, but none of you are children of any ancient Greek gods."
"I guess that makes sense." Deku said as he turned to face me, "our quirks won't work inside this barrier."
"Tch, I understood what the horseman said!" I said.
So now, the only place where we're safe from monsters.....we can't use our quirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for such a boring chapter this week, my mind is kinda running dry, but whatever. Also what are the odds that Bakugo's chapter gets published on his birthday!?!?

Anyways, pls leave a vote if you like this chapter, and until next Tuesday...

💕Sa- yo- na- ra💕