Chapter 1- Izuku Midoriya

Darkness. It surrounds me. Then, I hear it. A strangely familiar voice calling my name in the distance. "Deku!" I hear the voice call out. I can't move; like my body is somehow paralyzed. But I don't recall any villains having this kind of quirk. Well, any ALIVE villains. "Deku!" I hear the voice again. My eyes fly open and I gasp for air. I look around to see a lot of collapsed buildings, fires, and smoke from the flames. What happened here? The voice calls for me again. It's call is deep and raspy, a boys voice. "Where are you, you damn nerd!" The boy yells. I sit up, my head is throbbing and my eyes burn. But what the heck happened? And where am I? I last remember being at my school, U.A High. But I'm not anymore, and the area doesn't look familiar. 

I hold on to a pole sticking out of a huge block of broken cement, trying to stand up. I look around for the boy. I see him in the distance searching around frantically for me. I try to make out his shape. He's kind of tall, muscular figure, and spiky hair. Kacchan. I yell out his name. He turns his head almost instantly and runs towards me. "What the hell happened!" He said. "Where the hell are we?"
"I- I don't know." I replied.
"You don't know!" Kacchan yelled. He looked more than pissed now. "We need to find out where we are and how the heck we got here!"
I nodded in agreement. Then, after everything I saw stopped spinning, we rushed out of the collapsed building we were in. There were not many people around so it was hard to stop and ask for directions.

Then three, what looked to be teenagers, emerged from a building. Coughing and swatting away smoke. "You guys okay?" Asked a raven haired boy as he turned to face a blonde girl. "Yep, all good here." The girl said. "Grover?" The last boy was kind of odd looking. His feet...didn't look like feet. More like hooves. The hoofed boy answered with a "Blaaaah." Whatever that was. Kacchan looked at me and said, "Think they're good?"
"Let's hope so." I said as I trotted towards them, Kacchan following behind.
"Excuse me" I said. "But um- where are we?"

The raven haired boy turned around. He had sea green eyes and mischievous smirk that told me right away that this guy is without a doubt, a trouble maker. "Hey there" he said. "You're in Manhattan." Man- WHAT! I turned to face Kacchan who was as shocked as me. Okay, at least we know where we are now, but there's one question that still remains. How?