Chapter 20- Grover Underwood

We're all gonna die.
What do these weirdos mean "We weren't able to find out anything new about his quirk"?!?
"Surely you must have found out something? right?" Izuku asked.
Iida and Uraraka looked at each other with wistful expressions.
Oh boy.
"Seriously!" Bakugo yelled, "All that time and you idiots didn't find out a damn thing about that new villain!?"
"We tried." Kirishima assured Bakugo. "But...nothing."
"tch." Bakugo said.
"Yaomomo said that they searched through the dudes lair when he was gone, but nothing useful turned up." Kirishima said.
"Aside from the stuff we already acknowledged." Uraraka added.
"Tell me again what the guys' deal is." Todoroki said.
"Shukuchi." Iida said, "his quirk is warping and teleportation, a little like Kurugiri's, but his can warp and/or teleport you to an alternate universe or dimension."
"Can he teleport you to a specific geographical area or is it just general?" Todoroki asked.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Uraraka asked.
"Think about it. Bakugo, Midoriya and I were warped into those burning buildings here in Manhatten. Did he just simply will to warp us away? Did he will to warp us specifically to Manhattan? Or did he specifically will to warp us in those specific buildings in Manhattan?" Todoroki explained.

"Todoroki, you may be on to something." Iida said.
"We never looked at it that way." Kirishima said.
"Really!!" Bakugo yelled, "That's the question thats been on my mind this whole time! And you mean to tell me "we never looked at it that way"!!!
"Kacchan, calm down." Izuku told him as he started mumbling to himself.
"Well, I'd love to stick around and chat, but what the heck is that!?" I asked, pointing to a black hole opening in the sky.
"That doesn't look good." Kirishima said, kinda stating the obvious.

As the black hole tore open in the sky, demigods wipped out their weapons and prepared themselves for what was coming. Meanwhile the weirdos took a fighting stance.
"How are we even supposed to fight if our quirks dont work in this barrier!?" Bakugo asked.
"If it's a villain from our dimension their quirk should also deactivate in the barrier." Izuku said.
"There's also no proof that could happen." Todoroki added, "he may have a special type that won't deactivate."
"When we get home, remind me to teach you on how to read a room." Izuku told him, irritated now.
"If that happens, we'll have to lure him out of the barrier somehow, so that we could get our quirks working." Uraraka said.
"But outside the barrier, mortals will be able to see you." I told them, "It's all just way too risky!"
"But it may be the only way." Iida told me, "Please, you have to trust us."
"I-" I started, but was ever so rudely interrupted by the sound of something soaring down the sky. It looked like a figure of a regular guy, maybe in his early 20's? He wore full purple, with what looked like a Japanese style, Dual Nichirin Blades, or as is called in Japan, Dual Nichirin Katana. As he soared  down the sky from the black hole, people started gasping and pointing as if we didn't see him already. I mean, purple? Not very subtle dude.

It took a solid 30 seconds for him to land, and when he did, it caused a force so strong, almost everyone was swept from their feet. I was one. As I tried to get back to my hooves, smoke started pouring from all over, making it almost impossible to see anything five feet ahead.

"At last." the villain said, in his deep voice. "I have finally found you, Izuku Midoriya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: feels good to be writing again, oh how i've missed it! hope you all enjoyed this long awaited chapter and be sure to comment what you think of it! and as always, be sure to vote for this chapter if you liked it! as i mentioned in the previous chapter, i may not be able to have the next chapter ready for next week tuesday as i normally would, but i will try my best to upload it soon! see you all again next time....

BYEEE