Chapter 4- Percy Jackson

I am completely and utterly lost. All I know is that Annabeth got a quest, asked Grover and I to tag along, found two other teens, headed to camp, then turned back around just as we had arrived. Man, and it was Taco Night too!
"Why'd we turn back around?" I asked Annabeth.
"We're missing one." She said as if that cleared up everything.
"What do you mean?" I asked, "there's supposed to be another weirdo?"
The angry teen with spiky hair glared at me. Oh my gods. So much intensity in a single glance, wouldn't want to get on his bad side. Although, his companion doesn't seem to be afraid of him. He's got some serious guts. Or a death wish.

As we headed back into the city, we stopped at a McDonalds. What, I was hungry. We all ate, which got a certain person less angry, cough *kacchan* cough. Anyways, as all hope was getting lost, and the sky became darker, we set up tents and went to sleep. But It's no fair when four guys have to share, and the one girl gets the biggest tent to herself.
"Where could he be?" Dek- Izuku said to himself.
"Shut up!" Moaned Kacchan.
Grover was already fast asleep while I thought about how camp was going. When Grover, Annabeth and I left, Chiron told us that things might be different before we came back. Did he know Annabeth's prophecy? Chiron is very wise but sometimes his wisdom freaks me out. I noticed Izuku was looking worried, he must care a lot about this Todoroki guy.
"Don't worry." I told Izuku.
He looked at me wistfully but managed a smile.
"We'll find Todoroki, I promise." I told him.

I can't believe I promised that. What if we didn't find him, or what if we were too late? The last time- I couldn't keep my promise and that lead to a happy kid turning dark. No, what am I saying. We will find that Todoroki guy, no matter what!

The next morning, we set off to continue our hunt. We went all over, searching everywhere and everything, but no luck.
"Maybe he didn't get teleported here." I said.
And if on cue, a giant ramp made completely out of ice appeared in the distance.
"That must be him." Said Kacchan.
"Let's go!" Said Annabeth.