Chapter 3- Annabeth Chase

On our hike back to Half- Blood Hill, there, of course, were a few monsters along the way. The two mysterious teenagers whom Percy, Grover and I discovered seemed very odd to me. They used the word "quirk" often. I am sure that these two boys are who the prophecy means. It has to be. But that would mean someone is missing.

Two mysterious boys wonder out of buildings;
One with eyes red as blood, daring you to cross his path;
and if you do, you know,
you will surely feel his wrath.
The other, calm, loving eyes;
peaceful as the sea, beautiful, big,
And green as can be.
The last, mark over eyes that reveal his tragic past;
One blue the other grey but truly captivating eyes;
He may look calm and quiet, but trust me, he's a monster in disguise.
Together they will face the truly terrible lord;
But with the help of half-blood friends their fate shall be restored.
Then, and only then, can they be
transformed.

This prophecy kept coming in and out of my head. Who was this other boy with "different eyes that reveals his tragic past?" The red eyed one was definitely talking about the loud boy with serious anger issues. And the green eyed boy is well the green eyed boy with green hair. I've heard their names before but...Kacchan and Deku was it? I think that was it. Oh well. I wonder if they know anyone with different eyes.
"Hey Deku." I said.
He looked shocked at this. Then he said, "Um- sorry, it's actually Izuku." Then he looked over at Kacchan angrily.
"Oh, sorry, Izuku then." I clarified.
"Yah, sorry about that" Izuku said, "Deku is just a nickname Kacchan gave me." Kacchan glared at him.
"Oh" I said. "Well, I just wanted to ask you about something."
"Sure!" He said "about?"
"Do you know anyone with different eyes?" I asked.
He looked over at Kacchan.

"Um yes actually." He said finally. "You mean two different color eyes, right?"
"Yah, I'm pretty sure." I replied.
He and Kacchan exchanged looks.
"There's a guy we know" Kacchan said. "Shoto Todoroki."
Shoto Todoroki, huh.
"And does this Shoto-" I started.
"Er- actually we call him Todoroki." Clarified Izuku.
"Okay, Todoroki, does he have a mark over his eyes, or like a tragic past?" I asked hoping I didn't sound too interfering.
"He does." Izuku said. "He has a scar over his left eye." "And he does have a tragic backstory." Izuku said this all so sadly. Like he mourned over it more than this Todoroki guy. I have a feeling that there's something more between the two than just friends.
But either way, he need to find him. Before someone else does.