Chapter 10- Denki Kaminari

Well, I haven't a clue what's going on here. One minute we're scouting the perimeter, then the next...this super hot girl just appears out of nowhere!  I don't think I've ever seen this girl before, but she seemed lost. The girl had chocolate brown, choppy hair, almost as if she cut it herself, and her EYES! Her eyes were absolutely gorgeous! They were multicolored and I assure you, that if you look into them long enough, you'll be hypnotized for sure. Okay, I could go on and on about how her skin is the smoothest skin i've ever seen, how her eyes sparkle like glitter under a flashlight, how the way she has that messy kind of hairdo makes her 100% more attractive, how that feather braided in her hair make her eyes pop.... I really could go on, but we don't got time for all that.

"Hello?" the pretty girl said.
"Hey! are you okay!?" asked Yaomomo.
"I- I'm fine, but..." the gorgeous girl looked around, "Where am I, exactly?"
"You're in Musutafu, Japan." answered Yaomomo.
The pretty gorgeous girl's eyes opened wide. "How...did-" She shook her head. "Nooo, no, no, no, no, no!" she said. "I have to get back to Manhattan!"
"MANHATTAN!" class 1 A shouted.
"Alright, who died!?" shouted Aizawa Sensei, as we woke him up from his nap. 
"No one's dead!" said Sero, "But there's this...um..well, you'll see." he laughed nervously.

As Aizawa Sensei stood up and saw the stunning girl, he sighed. "Do I gotta deal with this now too?"
Nervous smiles and laughs went around.
"Ughhhhhhhh!" groaned Aizawa Sensei. "Okay fine, first of, what's your name?"
The stunningly beautiful girl took a deep breath and said, "I'm Piper McLean."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I think i'm gonna start leaving these authors notes at the end of each chapter lol. Anyways, how do you like the story so far?Also I know this chapter is super short, but i assure you I freaking love Kaminari! School is just getting a little time consuming at the moment so I kinda rushed this chapter, my apologies. I will try to make the next chapter longer for sure!

Might try to finish the next chapter early so I can make up for this short one... 👀

Sa- yo- na- ra!!