No, I'm Sorry (43)

Miyako's POV

"Miyako, Gaara." Grease boy said, pushing his glasses further up his face. He looked the exact same as he did at the Chunin exams, his hair in the same tight greasy ponytail. "What are you doing here?" I asked, "Moving, Orochimaru wanted to move as he thought this position was compromised," He looked at the two of us before smiling, "I see what he means now." I looked on the floor to see a trail of sand slowly slithering into his direction, smart. 

"Well now you two have seen me here, I'll just have to kill you." He said once again pushing his glasses. A flash of hand signs and he was high in the air, completely rendering the sand on the ground useless. I turned to Gaara, "Give me a minute, I'll deal with this." While his face remained mainly stoic, his eyes flashed with concern, he didn't think I could beat the walking definition of grease. Almost hearing my thoughts he spoke, "Oh so the little girl with the sharp lip thinks she can beat me." I scoffed, "I wouldn't use the word think." He laughed in return, rude.

A flash of hand signs happened before my eyes, "Water release: Water Bullet Technique!" He shouted, I still don't understand why people shout their moves. Activating my magic, my hair slowly transformed into a salmon pink, fire shooting from my fingers to meet and evaporate the on coming bullets. Almost on instinct my body lunged forward for a counter attack, my leg swung high and he ducked low, firmly planting my hand onto the ground I swung myself round to once again lunge with my next attack, this time landing a flaming left hook into his abdomen. He quickly followed by doing hand signs to a jutsu I knew this time, the clone jutsu. As the smoke cleared I could see the 7 clones dotted around the room, my hair switched from the salmon pink to a dark gunmetal. With some magic hand signs, ice was flung at all the clones, impaling all but one. 

"You're a lot better than I expected." Grease boy admitted, "Really, you're worse than I expected." He just scoffed and rolled his eyes at my retort. "Unfortunately for you I don't have time for this." This sounds like the time to kick his ass, with another switch, I firmly planted my hand onto the floor waiting for my magic to do the trick. Within a second the ground rose, cut precisely and small into hundreds off small stone cubes. Activating my cat transformation magic, I quickly pounced from square to square, building momentum and preparing for my blow. In the corner of my eyes I could see him performing hand signs, so with all the speed I'd gained, I barrelled towards him only to deliver a swift kick intones abdomen.

As he moved through the air the words "Bye." escaped his mouth before he finished his jutsu, and just like that smoke enveloped the air and he was gone. Standing up from my lower position on the group I wiped the dust and dirt off myself before turning to Gaara, "Well that was annoying." He didn't reply just walked forwards more into the room, "How did you do that?" He asked, his tone surprised me, it wasn't his usual tone of authoritative and demanding but instead genuine curiosity. Only problem was I didn't know what he asked me about, "What did I do?" He looked at me again, squinting his eyes a little to see if I was serious, "You performed Jutsus without any hand signs and your hair changed colour." Now understanding I began to wonder round the room looking for a scroll with explaining to the boy, "You see I'm not from here. I only really just learnt jutsus I'm more used to using my magic, which was that." His face was hard to read, "But why didn't you use them in the chunin exams?" At this point I had searched the whole room to no avail, "Because the old man had put some magic restrictors on me, something about not to alarm the village." The boy just nodded once again, I imagine taking in everything I just told him, but I didn't expect what came out of his mouth, "I'm sorry," Now was my turn to be confused, and I guess he could see that on my face, "I'm sorry I tried to kill you, and that Lee boy." I couldn't help but smile, he was looking at the floor intently, like the way you do as a child when you're being reprimanded . "No, I'm sorry." I said, "What for?" He asked perplexed, "I'm sorry that people suck." A slight smile flashed across his face, no way did this boy just smile, the Gaara. The silence in the air was not awkward but was one of understanding.

DOUBLE UPDATE! DOUBLE UPDATE! hopefully this will continue

Also I've been on this app coming up 6 years, I started watching anime before that and fairy tail was my first and I'm only now sitting down to watch the final series, but I do know some of what happens I did read a little bit of the manga, but Imnervous