Well goodbye excitement (10)

A/N WARNING LONG GETS BAD TOWARDS END CHAPTER :)

Kakashi's POV

I stared down at my new squad, they remind me so much of my old squad, except with one more person. This is going to be one troublesome squad. Sighing I watched as Tora clawed continuously at Naruto. Miyako grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and threw it on the cat, resulting in it launching at her. The annoying cat then attacked Miyako, earning some snarky remarks. After Tora calmed down we took the cat with the name meaning "Lion" back to the hokage's office.

When we got there we were greeted by a chubby woman probably in her late 30's. She snatched Tora and pretty much suffocated it, "Oh, my poor little Tora! Mummy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins." My team all stared at the woman in-front of us, she was the wife of the Land Of Fire's Damiyo (feudal lord) Shijimi and that was her abused cat, Tora. Naruto laughed saying, "Stupid cat, that kitty deserves to be squashed." Miyako hit him on the head, I sighed at them, I wonder how long this stupid cat is going to be alive for. "No wonder he ran away." Sakura so ingeniously added, I think Miyako's snarky comments are wearing off on me, oh no. The lady continued to ramble multiple nicknames for the cat. 

The Hokage began to say some future missions for us, I really did not want to do them, they are all so boring, at least I can read some more Icha Icha Paradise. The Hokage was cut off by Naruto, "No! I wanna go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting not this little kids stuff!" He said with his arms in an X formation, "Common old man." I glanced toward Sasuke and could see from his facial expression that he agreed with Naruto. Sakura, however, looked like she agreed but also wanted to murder him. And Miyako, she looked like she was in her own world. I really should of known this was coming. 

Iruka slammed his hands on the desk and began to go on about something, to be honest I wasn't listening to him. Naruto began to say how they were baby missions. So I hit him on the head and told him to put a lid on it. The Hokage went on about how missions worked but I wasn't listening, Naruto and his ramen adventures were actually quite intriguing. Naruto then went on about he was ninja and wanted a ninja mission. Surprisingly, the Hokage gave us a C rank mission, still not exciting but better than D ranked missions.

Mikayo's POV

I'm actually super pumped to escort this 'important person'. I agree with what Naruto said those missions were really beneath me. I just have a feeling some stuff is going to go down on this mission. Naruto began to ask who we were escorting only to be let down by the sight of an old drunken fart walk through the door. Well goodbye excitement. "Huh a bunch of little snot nosed kids?" He said almost asking to be hit so hard he won't know left from right. As he gulped down his alcohol trails of it that missed his mouth trickled down his unkempt beard. What a chump.Naruto huh'ed. "And you two, the little ones, with the idiot look on your faces, do you really expect me to believe your a ninja?" He 'boldly' asked. Naruto laughed then asked, "Who's the two little ones with the idiotic look on th-" He stopped mid sentence realising me and him were the little ones. 

"Wait, he's calling us idiotic?"

Yeah. Wait! What! Oh this guy is so asking for it. Obviously Naru thought the same as we both went to hit him saying we would demolish and kill him, only to be grabbed by Kakashi with him simply saying "You can't demolish the client, Naruto, and you can't kill him either Miyako. It doesn't work that way." Stamping on his foot I shouted, "Watch me!" But once again, I was stopped, but he hit me on the head this time.  With one big breath after his mouthful of his alcohol, he said, "I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your own life." I stared at him, is he joking.