Woah A New Dimension (2)

Miyako's POV

So this random guy with silver gravity defying hair just caught me. So that is pretty cool. His name is Kakashi and if I'm right that means his name means,

"Scarecrow." I muttered under my breath but he heard it.

"Yeah, that's what my name means."He said giving my another closed eye smile.

"Where am I?" I asked getting onto my own two feet,making me my height, 138cm, I know I'm small!

"Konohagkure." He said with ease, like wtf that is a weird name I wanna try to saying!

"Conahanaruw?" I tried. He laughed and said it again, this time I said it right. He picked me up and went over to a guy, named Gai! Hahah. They took me into the village. They did get some weird looks for having kid over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes. They brang me to the biggest building and knocked on some door. I heard a raspy,

"Come in." We entered to see, some old guy?

"Lord Hokage, we found this girl out side the village." Kakashi said. Wait Hokage, Konahagkure and a book called dimensions, there is only one explanation to this.....

Wafles!

No, I'm joking, this must be a different dimension from mine, kind of like Edolas!

"Child!" The old guy said. That snapped me out my thoughts.

"Uhh, yeah?" I asked.

"You weren't listening. Where are you from?" He asked. I smiled.

"Well I thought someone your age would know about the birds and the bees." I joked. Everyone face palmed. "I will tell you once everyone goes. I promise I am no threat." Everyone but Kakashi left.

"Go on child, he is here incase you try to escape." I nodded.

"I believe I am from a different dimension. I know, you must me like 'Woah a new dimension'! But it's the only conclusion I have plus it all happened after I read a book called dimensions." I said. He nodded while Kakashi looked at me as if I was insane, which I am.

"Tell me about your dimension." He said smiling. I began to tell him (and Kakashi) about magic, I never said mine tho. I finished by talking about fairy tail, but as soon as I said it he interrupted me.

"Fairy Tail? I haven't heard that for a while, how is Makarov?" He asked. My eyes widened then, I smiled.

"You know Gramps?"I asked. He nodded and explained,

"An old friend, we keep in touch though, now I look closer I can see your mark." He was looking at the Black emblem on my right shoulder like where Natsu has his.

"You shall go to The Academy and become a ninja." He said. A NINJA. NO WAY!

"NINJA?!?!?"I asked loudly, he nodded and told me about his world and ninja's and that. I nodded ferociously.

"Kakashi bring her to Iruka's class." Old Man said. Kakashi nodded. I was so excited to go.

Eventually we arrived at the academy I was pumped and had my speech ready. Kakashi told me to wait while he told my new teacher. He told me to go in and left me. I entered and everyone stopped gossiping to look at my epiceness.

"Class this is our new student, care to introduce yourself?"He asked I nodded and turned to the class. Boys had hearts in their eyes while girls looked at me with envy, well except this adorable girl with lilac eyes. Some boys didn't go gaga over me. I coughed and cleared my throat.

"My name is Miyako Strauss, I am better than everyone of you. You better worship how awesome and great I am!"I shouted. Some kids laughed while others looked pissed. I still had a smile on my face confidence is key!

"Questions?" Iruka asked. Hands went up and he began to point and the kids.

"How do you know your better than me?" A kid with a terrible hair cut asked.

"Well for starters my hair is better than yours, are you trying to be a duck, so you made your hair a ducks ass? You missed if so it should be at the front- oh wait! That's your face. Oppsie." I said. he glared at me as well as every girl except one. You know that whole thing sounded better in my head, but eh, too late now.

"Do you like anyone?" A blonde haired girl asked.

"No, I just got here what do you expect me to say 'oh yes, I'm in love with duck-butt?" I teased. Like every hand went down after that.

"You will sit next to..... Naruto Uzamaki." Iruka said. Lots of kids laughed and said stuff like,

'She is gonna sit next to the demon.'

'Poor girl.'

'Serves her right for saying that to Sasuke!'

They were all looking at the blonde kid at the back, this reminded of my family were abused by the village because Mira had a demon hand. I growled and apparently people heard me.

"WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP! Your calling him demon right in front of him! He's different am I correct? That doesn't mean he is a disease or a different species. He's human like me and you. Or maybe it's just me, because humans don't treat each other that way! You sicken me! I'm guessing from what I just heard he has no friends, so if he allows it I would like to be his friend!" I shouted, everyone turned to look at him, he looked at me and smiled, then nodded.

"Now all you haters are gonna be jealous of the friendship that is NARUTO AND MIYAKO!"I exclaimed. I walked up to my chair with everyones amazed eyes fixated on me.

"Hey, I'm Naruto Uzamaki and Future Hokage, believe it!"he said.

"I do believe it Naruto, I do." I replied he smiled and his cheeks became tinted pink, which I just had to smile at.

"So what's the deal with duck-butt?" I asked. He laughed and said,

"No one ever says what you say to him because apparently he's hot and all the girls love him. He is Sasuke Uchiha, the last one left they say. He's also my rival." Naruto explained. I nodded.

"I also have a rival she is soo annoying!" I said. For the rest of the day I got to know Naruto and we became even better friends. He's so nice. I think while I'm here, in this dimension I should be happy. I remembered Kakashi said that he would teach me justi? No I think it was Jutsu? I don't know I wasn't listening. According to Naruto I looked like this when I was defending him:

 According to Naruto I looked like this when I was defending him:

Jesus, I must of looked terrifying. This place doesn't seem all that bad after all....