A Super Secret Mission!! (1)

(DISCLAIMER: old chapters are kinda bad but I like to the think the new ones are much better)

Miyako POV

Hi, I'm Miyako Strauss, yes sister of Mirajane, Elfman and Lissana, calm down, calm down. Surprise; this is about me and how I went to a different place. But first we need to start at the begging. Here's what I look like:

I know I'm pretty adorable! I'm optimistic, funny,just a little dense but I am actually quite smart(when needed)! I'm bubbly and super strong (well, in my opinion)

I know I'm pretty adorable! I'm optimistic, funny,just a little dense but I am actually quite smart(when needed)! I'm bubbly and super strong (well, in my opinion). My role model has gotta be my siblings, why? They're just so strong and pretty (well Mira and Lissana).I'm in the guild Fairy Tail,correction, The number one guild after we crushed Sabertooth in  The GMG! I'm only 12 and am best friends with Romeo and Wendy- or should I say Romeo and Juliet.... I'm actually quite short tempered though and always help Mira matchmaking. My magic is take over, although I also wanna learn different types of magic, that's why I train with Erza on requip! That's me, now onto my epicness!!!!

It was a normal day at fairy tail, chairs being thrown everywhere Gray stripping, Levy reading. I was sat at the bar talking to Erza.

"So when's our next training session Erza?!" I said enthusiasticly.

"Soon Miyako." She replied. I pouted.

"Can we do it now!" I asked. She sighed then let out a low chuckle.

"No, Miyako." She shut me down once again. The guild doors opened and Wendy with Sherria. I groaned. Me and Sherria are mortal enemies, worse than Gray and Natsu! I ran up to Wendy and gave her a hug. I let go and turned to Sherria.

"Hello wannabe Wendy." I said.

"Wannabe Wendy?" She questioned.

"That's right, you stupid God Slayers are just rip off Dragon Slayers, who are stronger and better than you!" I sassed, oh yeah I'm also quite sassy and a tad sarcastic, but you'll learn to love it!

"I drew with Wendy!" She replied.

"Only because you used such cheap move and healed yourself, if it was brute force, Wendy would of knocked the pink out of you. Jesus, how much of a brain do you even have?!" I asked.

"Apparently more than you!"She replied. I 'hmph'ed and turned away. Wendy giggled at our antiques. Master then came out of his office and said,

"Miyako, my office please." My eyes widened, I hadn't even destroyed anything, had I? I walked up the stairs and into his office.

"Yes Gramps?" I said in a questioning manner. He sat in his chair and looked at me.

"I'm sending you on a super secret mission." He said, I nodded, oh yeah I keep forgetting to tell you, I'm a S-Class wizard, yeah be amazed.

"A SUPER SECRET MISSION!!!" I shouted being the dense person I am.

"It's not very secret now is it?" He muttered, but I heard. I giggled and scratched the nape of my neck. "Well anyway yes, you have to defeat some bandits in the town over. The reward is 200,000, jewels." I tilted my head.

"It sounds like a normal mission, why is it a secret and why do I have to do it?"I asked. I smiled.

"My child, you are correct. But there is more, they have a book and I would like you to find out the contents of that book, it is a special book and is dangerous in the wrong hands." He said. I nodded quickly, maybe too quickly because my head hurts. He signalled me to go and told me which town it was. I walked down the stairs and shouted,

"GOODBYE GUYS, I'M GOING ON A MISSION!!!"

"Bye Miyako!" Everyone replied (even wannabe!)

I whistled as I walked toward the train station, I payed for my ticket and got on. I stared out the window wondering about the world. I waited until the train stopped at where I needed to be. I jumped off and went to the clients house. I knocked on the door and when he answer I had to try not to laugh. This, this is why. Look at him:

Like come on that's um, HILARIOUS! I walked in my face red from trying not to laugh

Like come on that's um, HILARIOUS! I walked in my face red from trying not to laugh."I'm from Fairy Tail, I'm here to do your job."I said trying to keep my voice normal I just can't."So they sent a kid is this some kind of joke?"He asked, I giggled, good now I should be over his face."No, sir it's not a joke. I'm a S-Class Wizard there is no need to worry." I said. He looked skeptical then sighed."Fine, the bandits are to the North, I just want the book to be in safe hands, so I entrust it with you, show me the book once you have it then you can collect your reward and go." he said. I nodded an left the house. I laughed letting out the ones I had bottled up from his peculiar face. I began to walk North.

Eventually, I found them. They turned around and said,"Shi-" I cut them off,"Excuse me I'm child you should not use that language!"I shouted at them. They smirked."They sent a kid! Oh how funny, this will be simple, here take the book." He said to his colleges, he gave the book to a man with a blonde beard and black hair, what, how does that even work??!!He charged at me with his sword. I decided to transform into Lissana's cat outfit thing, but less-revealing, a lot less. Mine was a white dress that came under mid thigh, with knee high black socks, black pumps and the tail and ears.I charged at him with my cute little paws, I easily defeated him, then moved on to the rest. Once they were all defeated I took the book and put in my backpack along with my lacrimas, water and food. I tied up the bandits and dragged them back and put them in jail. I went to the client and showed him the book. He was surprised and impressed. He payed me my reward. I went to an inn and went into my room which was, room 8.

Once in the room I face planted onto the soft bed. I sat up and looked at the book 'Dimensions' was it's name. I raised my eyebrow and flicked through the pages until I found a interesting one, once I found one I looked for something cool on the page. I found a spell, awesome. I began to read it out loud,"An Azure Ocean, Displaced by mighty blackness, The horizon dies." I tilted my head and sighed. I put the book back in my bag, then put my bag on my back, why? I have no idea really!

Time Skip

I awoke to the pale blue sky. Wait what?! I was in the inn! I looked down I was falling from the sky, into forest, AKA MY DEATH! I screamed. Why! I'M GOING TO FUDGING DIE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?

??? POV

I was patrolling to village with Guy (guy's it's Guy in English but Gai in Japanese (I think) so I'm going to use Guy) We stopped when we heard a scream, we looked up to see a girl no older than 13 falling from the sky. I rushed over to where she was going to land, prepared to catch her.

When she was in reach I caught her, she opened her eyes- which were squeezed shut- they were a light and dark blue colour they were quite beautiful. She looked up at me.

"Thank you." She said. I smiled under my mask, she could only see my eyes closing though.

"It's ok." I replied. She smiled.

"I'm Miyako Strauss." She said enthusiastically.

I replied, "I'm Kakashi Hatake."

I'm going to honest, not my best work, not my worst. Leave me alone this was wrote a long time ago, I've changed. But I hope you enjoy my story, however cliche it may seem at the moment.