Introductions From Hell (8)

Miyako's POV

You've got to be kidding me this idiot is going to be my sensei. My team is probably the worst one, an emo Duckbutt, an obsessive fangirl (I need to come up with a nickname for her), the rambunctious orange blob and finally the annoying always calm sensei.I think the lord almighty hates me.

I looked up to Kakashi's masked face as we walked. I wonder why he wears a mask. Maybe he has massive teeth? Massive lips? Or maybe he wears it to hide his face from fan girls. I started laughing. "Why are you laughing like a maniac?" Said man asked. I made eye contact and stated, "I made a really good joke. I mean my joke obviously isn't real, right?" He sweat dropped, "Miyako, I don't know what your joke was." I smiled sheepishly. I kind of forgot that I said it in my head, to myself. Jesus am I crazy? Well not yet cause I don't have a voice talking back. 

"Yes you do..."

Oh frick frack nickity nack. I am officially crazy, where is the asylum. Heck, I mean a voice just like mine spoke to me. Anyway as we turned the corner of the academy, I saw an eraser at the top of the door. Naruto, so simple, this may actually work. But if I noticed it, then he must of too. I was now looking a Kakashi the whole time to the classroom. What's he going to do? When he opened the door and the eraser fell on his head only three things could be heard, Naruto's laughter, my laughter and Sakura apologising like hell. Kakashi looking unimpressed and Sasuke looking emo as ever. "Hmm, how can I put this?" He put his hand on his chin as he spoke, "My first impression of this group, you're a bunch of idiots." The mood went down and I decided to speak up, "Hey! I'm only a minor idiot, right?" He looked at me, "Nope you're the most idiotic one." I was about to say that he's never met them before but I was cut off. "Meet me on the roof." And then poof, he was at the roof. Hey, that rhymed!

"Yup he was right, definitely an idiot."

'You do know that means you too...'

"Hey, I'll teach him a lesson!"

'He was right, definitely an idiot.' Yes, I did just make fun of the inner voice of me in my head. Deal with it.

Third Person POV

The four made it the top of the roof to see their sensei sitting on the railing, so the sat of the stairs across from the railing. For some reason, still unknown to this day, Sasuke sat next to Sakura AND, yes and, Miyako. Boom mind blown. Well, Miyako and Sasuke were on the higher stairs and Sakura and Naruto were on the bottom ones. "Introduce yourself one at a time." Kakashi said. "Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura densely asked. Miyako held back her will to laugh, and decided to just be sarcastic, "Well I think that we have to tell him about each of our elephants, or it could be about how many blades of grass there are in the world. I mean who knows? Its a mystery to me!" Kakashi sighed as Sakura's face turned red, and before she could shout at our protagonist, Kakashi answered Sakura's dumb question, "Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that." His arms, that became out stretched as he spoke, retracted back to being crossed. "Why don't you tell us stuff first, I mean before we talk, tell us stuff about you, so we can see how its supposed to work." Naruto said. "Oh no the stupid got to him too, is it contagious, should I run, I need a gas mask, one second." Miyako was ignored as she spoke and walked off, instead everyone listened as Kakashi pointed a finger at him self asked, "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake, things I like and things I hate? Um, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies? I have lots of hobbies." The three were unimpressed to say the least. "That was totally useless, all he really told us was his name." Sakura said, earning Naruto to nod and give an uhum. Miyako came back and sat back down where she was before. No one had even noticed she had left. 

"Now your turn, you on the right. You first." Kakashi ordered. "Believe it. I'm Naruto Uzamaki, I like instant ramen in a cup. And  really like the ramen Iruka-Sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup.n My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And future dream is, to be the greatest Hokage, then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and will star treating me like I'm somebody, somebody Important."Naruto said while fiddling with his head band. Kakashi's eye widened a little in what I guess was, boredom?"Well, he's grown up in a very interesting way." Kakashi thought to himself, a little sweat drop apparent on his face. 

"Alright next." Kakashi said, turing to Sakura. "I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like, uh, I mean the person I like is.." Sakura turned to Sasuke after saying that and insert Miayko's thought"The person who I like to imagine molesting is, Sasuke." Sakura continued," uh, my hobby is, uh," She stopped still looking at Sasuke and then turned away, place Miyako's thoughts here, "UHHHHHHH is the only word I know. But my hobby is stalking Sasuke and trying to get his hair to make a clone of him." Sakura then made a noise that sounds like 'uhhmuhm', yes that exact noise. She carried on, "My dream for the future is, uhuhuhm." You will guess what she turned to Sasuke and you know what comes next, "My dream for the future is to be able to eat Sauke's face off then get his hair make a clone, then eat his face and keep doing that." Kakashi spoke, "And? What do you hate?" He face changed, he voice loudened- if that's even possible- " Naruto and Miyako!" While Naruto weeped at this news Miyako fist-bumped the air, and was still unnoticed. Even Kakashi who was facing her direction didn't notice her. "Girls her age are more interested in boys, than ninja training." Kakashi thought to himself. 

"Next up." Kakashi said. Attention was drawn to Sasuke, "My Name is Sasuke Uchiha, I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream because I will make it a reality, I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." The silence that followed was deadly. Naruto was hoping that 'that' someone wasn't him, Saukra was upset about the not liking anything but had moved on and was now thinking that Sasuke was hot, Kakashi was think about how it was just as he thought it would be. 

To kill the killer silence Kakashi addressed the last squad member. "Finally." Everyone turned to Miyako, the killer silence became an awkward silence, why you may ask, there sat Miyako with a gas mask on her face. "What are you wearing?" Naruto asked slightly worried for his first friend. "I did say it earlier, I didn't want to catch the stupids, you guys already got it but I'm safe cause this gas mask, and Kakashi over there is ok because his mask." They all sweat dropped, her voice had came out a little weird through the mask. "Miyako take the gas mask off and introduce yourself." Kakashi said calmly. Smiling through the mask Miyako said, "You just said my name so you already know my name, so why do I need to do it?" he sighed, stood up, walked over to her, took the mask off and then threw it over the side of the building. He sat back down and then asked, "Will you introduce yourself now.?" Puffing her cheeks out she huffed out a 'yeah fine.' She coughed a little then started, "Hey I'm Miyako Strauss,  I like chocolate and um- Kakashi I don't think I can say the second thing cause I think that possibly three people here will get mad, two at minimum." Kakashi's visible eye twitched, "Fine just continue and don't say that part." The four were curious to what she was going to say, in reality she was going to say family, but Naruto and Sasuke would be mad, and she didn't know if Kakashi had a family. "I dislike pink, like bright pink, like obnoxious in your face, hurting your eyes pink. Ya' know? Anyway I also dislike emo's, fangirls and when someone eats my chocolate, if you dare even touch my chocolate I will gouge your eyes out," her eyes darkened a little, she continued anyway," also I dislike introductions from hell. Kind of like this one. Oh and the word hate, I don't like that word. My hobbies are eating chocolate, annoying people (I'm good at that) and my dream for the future, I um, hm, I'm not sure." Miyako gave a big smile at the end of her monologue. "I guess not all girls think about boys at that age, just the majority. And she thought of other people, interesting" Kakashi one again thought to himself. Kakashi then went on to explain how they would have to be at training grounds seven at six in the morning for a survival exercise. Oh and they were warned not to eat. But of course Miyako, didn't listen and just got the words training grounds seven and tomorrow.

This was the creation of team seven, the squad with spunk.

Hey my fellow adventured of the great wattpad world. I hope you enjoyed that chapter, thank you guys for the support and reading it, ya' know my weird little book. Can not remember for the life of me if in the last chapter I said thanks for 1k reads if not, then thanks. Have a good day/night. :3 And sorry for saying I'll update tomorrow but then only updating 5000 days later.