With the star sanses

A/N

The song above doesn't have to do with the story! It was just the song I listened to while I made this chapter
————————————————————————————————

Blue woke up and started to make some breakfast tacos, he had woken up before the rest.  Paps was sleeping on the couch since Ink was visiting.

•*•time skip to when the others wake up•*•

When ink and Dream woke up, Blue was already done making tacos. "TACOS ARE READY!" Dream and ink heard blue from downstairs and they start to get dressed and come downstairs. Dream was the first one to come downstairs, "good morning blue!" Dream yawned. A few minutes later, Ink comes downstairs, he had just woken up and hadn't slept to good...blue had noticed this "ARE YOU OKAY INK?" Blue didn't sound as cheerful as he normally did. "Yeah! Just didn't sleep to well." "OKAY..." blue served up some tacos, putting them on the kitchen counter.  Dream reached out and grabbed one, eating it afterwards...he seemed a bit off. No one noticed though through his semi fake smile.  Ink started to eat one as well.

Ink had that feeling that someone was destroying, "GUYS! We gotta go, NOW!" Ink ran into a portal that he made, so did the others. There was fire, and absolute horror. There was dust everywhere along with blood. Inks eyes widen, blue tried to stay determined, and Dream wanted to break down at the sight. It was flowerfell. Ink signaled blue to check if anyone was alive, and Dream he wanted him to find out who was destroying. They split up looking for what they were assigned to. Minutes later blue scream "LET HER GO!!"   The others rushed to blue as fast as they could "BLUE!"  They both yelled he had a few cuts, not major ones. There was a bear monster on the ground, bleeding majorly. "BLUE, you go get him to safety! WE'LL TAKE CARE OF DUST!!"  The skeleton was dust, he was fixing to finish off the other monster.

Blue quickly got the monster out of the scene. Ink and Dream started to fight dust. Another skeleton joined in the fight, it was killer. Killer tried to attack ink, ink dodged his attack. They fought for what seemed like forever, a portal opens up behind them and they jump through.  "Dang it!" Ink growled. He calms down and starts to look around the newly destroyed AU. "I should probably remake this AU" ink got out his paint brush and pencil and starts to remake the AU.

————————————————————————————————————————

Words: 427