A normal day

Ink POV:
I wake up in the middle of the night, I decided to go get something to eat to satisfy my hunger. Dream and I decided to stay the night since it was already getting late. I heard Dream talking upstairs something like, "what a nightmare."  I thought nothing of it, "I'll just ask him in the morning." I grab some paint and drank some before going back to my room.

•*•in the morning•*•

Blue POV:
I got up extra early to make Dream, ink, and I breakfast. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients, 'THIS IS GOING TO BE PERFECT!' I thought to myself. I was going to make some breakfast tacos for the others.

Dream POV:
I woke up from having a dream, instead of that nightmare I had. I get up and smell the aroma of tacos? I smiled knowing it was blue, I went downstairs as saw blue making tacos. "Blue!" Blue turns around and sees me he smiles, "DREAM! GOOD MORNING!" I felt his positive aura radiate off of him, "good morning blue!" I sit down in one of the stools and blue gives me a taco, "INKS NOT AWAKE YET, AS USUAL." I laughed slightly. I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me, I remembered what happened the other day...I killed someone, I killed a human.. and that thing I saw in he mirror, who was that? WHAT was that?

Blue POV:
I saw Dream thinking about something, "ARE YOU OKAY DREAM? WHATS BOTHERING YOU?" Dream snaps out of his thoughts, "o-oh, it's nothing blue, I'm okay."  Dream smiles, I could tell it was fake "DREAM.." he sighs, "just problems blue, you shouldn't push yourself in it okay?" I nod, "OKAY..." I place my taco on the counter and sit down next to Dream, "SO, WHAT SHOULD WE DO TODAY?" I still remembered that time yesterday where Dream killed a human, I'm sure it was an accident though! "I was thinking we do nothing today, no drama, no murder, just a normal day" I smiled at the statement, "YEAH! THERE HAS BEEN SOME STRANGE THINGS GOING ON THESE PAST FEW DAYS. ESPECIALLY WITH WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU."(slight reference to the incident if you didn't know) dream sadly nods, "Yeah." That's when ink came down, "HEY INK!" Dream waves. Ink smiles and waves back, "hey Dream, blue. What are y'all doing?" "NOTHING MUCH, JUST TALKING."

Ink POV:
I remembered what I was going to ask Dream, "Hey Dream." Dream looks at me and tilts his head, "Yeah?" "I heard you saying, 'what a nightmare' what happened?" Dream seemed shocked, "o-oh, I just had a nightmare, that's all." I nod, "okay. Just wanted to make sure." I grabbed a taco and took a bite out of it, "what were y'all talking about?"  "What we should do today."  "Okay." I rested my chin rest on my palm since I had nothing else to say.  "SOO~ ARE YALL ENJOYING THE TACOS I MADE?" I nod, "Yeah, very much! Thanks for the food blue!"  I smiled at dreams positivity, blue smiles, "YOUR WELCOME!"

No one POV:
Ink looked a bit drowsy and tired, "you okay ink? You seem tired." Ink jumps a bit at dreams question, "yeah! Just didn't get much sleep." Dream nods, "you should go get some extra sleep, who knows what the bad sanses are up to."

Error POV(ohh! New POV! And ohh! A cliche!):
I woke up after a full 4 hours of sleeping. I hadn't gotten much sleep since the others were arguing for hours. I sleepily get out of bed and go to the kitchen, where horror had made breakfast, "hope you like it!" I look at the eggs and toast on my plate...it looked terrible. "Thanks but no thanks." Horror smiles, obviously annoyed, "your welcome kill joy." I frowned and walked over to the table, only Cross was there at the ripe 7 am. I looked tired and annoyed, Cross could obviously see that, "soo~ what's up?" "I hate everyone here." "Hey, thanks for reminding glitch." Crosses eyes go black as he said that(he hates everyone there to). "Your welcome oreo cow looking bit-" dust comes in, "sup." Cross waves of dust, "hey." I tiredly wave at dust. Dust snorts, "not enough sleep again?" I glare at him, "no sh*t Sherlock." Cross laughs slightly, "we're a bunch of idiots!" "We really are." I roll my eyes and start eating my food.

————————————————————————————————————
Ohh! A cliche at the end! I just love the transition between good sanses and bad sanses don't you?

Words: 773