Dreams broken

Dream POV:
I've been alone in the house for a solid two hours, including the hour before. I was sitting on the couch...being bored of course. I get a call from nightmare, or my brother, but not brother, I pick up my phone and pick up...

•*•after the phone call cause I'm lazy AF•*•

Nightmare hangs up...in an hour eh? I had an idea...the perfect idea. I never experienced nightmares pain...he would've never forgiven me. The voices came back, they seemed happy, maybe even thrilled about the idea. "Just eat the Apple, no one will care, not even him" "It'll only hurt a minute" "everyone will be happy if you were gone" "no one will notice your disappearance" "you're so forgotten! No one will notice!" Tears poured out my eye sockets, I covered my eyes with my hands. "T-they're not coming back anyway! No one will care! No one will notice! Everyone will be happy! Thrilled even!" I laughed insanely at my idea, thinking it was perfect.

Nightmare POV:
I had to get ready to meet up with Dream, that disgusting creature to say the least, he wasn't more than a positive monster who craved what he was made for...to gather positivity. I got up off my bed and changed into some non-dirty clothes since I've been wearing mine for to long. I went outside of my room and went downstairs I would've said it was around the late afternoon, around four to be exact. I've been awake since six so I've been up for a while doing some useless paper work.

•*•forty five minutes later•*•

Dream POV:
I got there before Nightmare did, which I guess was a good thing for me since I didn't want to deal with him at the moment. I had a black apple on me so a could eat it, afterall...this is what nightmare wanted, right?

•*•fifteen minutes later•*•

I see nightmare come in through a portal, his eyes instantly go to me, "heh, thought I'd have to wait on you again, I'm kind of glad you didn't keep me waiting."  I quietly wave, keeping distant until I revealed my big secret. "U-uh, Hey. What did you want to talk about?"  Nightmare smirks, "glad you asked! Just wanted to make things clear, ya know, pave the way you were actually supposed to go." Nightmare did his iconic unsettling grin. "Brother.." "Yes?" "Can I tell you something?" Nightmare was suspicious of something for sure, his look said it all, "go on...Dream." I pull out the black apple, "I want to feel the pain that you feel." Nightmares face turned into a shocked yet terrified look, "d-DREAM! NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING!" I smile, "I-...I know! You always said I didn't know what you went through! Didn't you? I already gone through the hate, shame, bullying that you went through! Maybe even worse...ever sense that incident everyone kept blaming me!" "NO! STOP! DONT DO IT! PLEASE DREAM!" "So I've decided I'll feel the pain you went through!" As the positivity guardian I only had to eat one apple to feel the full effects. Nightmare tried to stop me but failed, I bit into the apple. Waves of negativity flowed through my body uncontrollably, "AHH! I-IT HURTS! BROTHER! I-IT HURTS, MY CHEST!" I started panting uncontrollably, "I-IS THIS W-WHAT YOU WANTED?!" Nightmare stood there...crying. Tentacles shot out my eyes and body, cracking my bones with a pain filled scream. It felt like it went on forever...the crying, screaming, tears, everything. Nightmare was in tears, he couldn't help it. The monster I saw in the mirror had taken over my body, liking the screams, tears, cries, and fear I made.

Nightmare POV:
I wasn't expecting this, I was heartbroken to say the least, no, not heartbroken, even worse than that. I saw this THING! It wasn't my brother, it was far from being my brother even.

————————————————————————————————————
Wow this is the end isn't it. Do you want me to post a sequel to this? I'm wondering.

Words: 690