Chaos with the bad guys

Dust POV:
I woke up to the sound of fighting *sighs* "this is going to be a long day" I got up to check out what was happening, it was cross and killer fighting. I tried not to get into the fight until "DUST! TELL CROSS THAT COWS ARNT THAT BAD!" "YES THEY ARE!! THEY MAKE THOSE DEMON NOISES!"   I groan. I just ignored them and went on my way, they continued to argue. I thought that boss was in his office when Horror came up to me, "hey."   I turned around to see horror "hey, what are you doing?"   He shrugged. I shrugged as well, I didn't know that boss was right behind me so when I finished getting my water and started to walked back, I bumped into him. When I look up to see who it is...I saw boss 'sh*t, I'm screwed' "H-heya Boss!" I wave to him, as if there wasn't any nervousness in my body right now.  He just glared at me...scary.  He walked past me, probably to get some coffee 'AHHHHH!' I screamed in my head.  He got his coffee and left 'thank god!' I almost had a panic attack.  When I finally calmed down, I decided to go to the main living room. I saw boss(NM) yelling at cross and killer. I ignored it.  After that went down, I was called to bosses office, "you needed me...?"  "Yes, you have a new mission..."

•*•time skip to when NM told dust the mission•*•

"Alright! Got it." I walked out and reviewed the mission again. 'Okay!' I summoned a portal and went through it...

Dream POV:
I was hanging out with ink and blue, when I felt a strange feeling that we weren't the only ones there, "Ink? Blue? I feel like we're...not the only ones here..." Ink looked around, blue looked at me with a worried face, "IT IS OKAY DREAM! FOR WE WILL PREVENT ANYTHING FROM HAPPENING TO OUR FRIEND!" He smiles. I smile as well.

Dust POV:
I was spying on the star sanses for any new info, they just talk about how they felt like they were being watched 'ha! Idiots' I kept watching them, they did absolutely nothing that was interesting! I decided to go and attempt to destroy an AU, I summoned a portal and walked through it to fellswap.

•*•some time of destroying later•*•

Ink, blue, and Dream came out of a portal, I've killed off most of the people there already so what was the point of saving this AU?

•*•way to Lazy to do a fighting scene!•*•

I was damaged and bruised at the end of the fight, I had lost of course. They decided to leave after they had won. Horror came out of a portal to come check on me "You Alright?" Horror kneeled down to where he was as close to eye level to me, I groaned and dig my face into the snow...yum! My fav, water flavor(don't know why I said that) horror picked me up and walked through the portal again.

——————————————————————————————
A/N

Sorry that I have been putting this off for so long! But! This is only the beginning of this terrible story!