A visit to dreamtale

Dream POV:
When I was done with the hang out I had this strange feeling to go to dreamtale...which it was destroyed, but I decided to go there anyways. I opened a portal to dreamtale...everything was deserted and destroyed, there was no tree of feelings...no houses, or life in this AU. This made Dream sad...extremely sad. I walked around for a moment, remembering the bad, and good times me and my brother had together here. I spotted a black apple in the distance, I went up to it, it sorta sparkled in the sunlight. I had this sudden urge to take a bite out of it, but I left it alone for now. And continued to walk around. I saw destroyed everything, everything was dead...all of the life. All of the spirit...and all of the positivity were gone. I had expected as much when visiting 'my' AU. I decided not to think about it to to much and continued to look around. Memory's start to flood back to me...they were followed by the memory's that would have been better off untouched. I sigh as I leave. I sudden call comes to my phone...an unknown number. I decide to pick up anyway, just from curiosity...I heard a deep voice come from the other side "hello..." he sounded menacing and unnerving, but I said hello back. He just laughs "you don't recognize me? You don't recognize your own brother's voice?" He laughs even more. My soul dropped 'b-brother!?' I didn't answer back, he just scoffs "such a shame. Well, I want you to come to dreamtale tomorrow. 10 pm SHARP!" I felt a shiver go down my spine "wh-" I wasn't able to finish "you better be there." I stayed silent but soon said "A-Alright." Nightmare hangs up. I put my phone away, praying that he won't do anything but talk. I leave dreamtale, and walk inside the portal to blues house.