Whispers

Dream POV(for the whole time):
I wake up after a few hours, I was in my bed...strangely enough. I look around the room a bit. I get up to go wash my face off a bit, wake me up a bit. I walk to the bathroom and turn the sink on. I look at myself in the mirror and I saw that monster again. This time he was bloody...it looked like he had just killed someone. He reached out to me, my reflexes kicked in and I punched the mirror, breaking it in the process. I laugh, "guess I don't learn my lesson with this huh?" I take a deep sigh and washed my face. I turned the sink off, cutting my hand in the process, I looked at the cut and put a bandaid on it to ease the pain. I walk out the bathroom and into the hall. There was no one in sight, "blue? Ink? Carrot?"  I called out  to them. I shrugged it off because they might be on a mission. That still didn't explain why  carrot was gone though, maybe he was with them. I couldn't wrap it around my head though, 'why did they leave me here?'  I was worried and bored since I had nothing to do. I would go to the surface, but I was wanted at the moment so I couldn't do that.

•*•time skip to after an hour has passed•*•

An hour has passed and the rest of the Stars plus carrot wasn't back, 'where are they?' I thought, I groan and lay down on the couch, "y'all are so dead when you all get back!" I growled, sort of mad at them for not showing up. I put my arm over my eyes, the whispers came back... "you don't deserve happiness" "you don't deserve love" "you don't deserve friends" "you never deserved your brother" "so useless" "loser" "worthless" "idiot" "fake" all these words filled my head with negativity...maybe this is what nightmare wanted...did he even care? Did he even love me? Did he love me as a brother? He hates me. He despises of me. He thinks I'm a disappointment. Tears started to fall to the ground as I break down crying. 'I'm so worthless! No one cares! No one will care! No one loves me! Everyone hates me! Everyone thinks I'm a disappointment! Everyone thinks I'm a loser who doesn't deserve friends! No one will care if I disappear! No one will notice! I'm just a faker to everyone!' I screamed at myself in my head, tears flowed out of my eye sockets, it was enough to fill an ocean...no one will care if I die...

——————————————————————————————————————————

Two in one day! Well this is where the story gets interesting guys! Stay tuned!

Words: 471