11

"WAKE UP FUCKERS!!"

I almost fell out of my bed getting scared to death by Colson yelling at Pete and I to get up.

"Jesus Christ dude chill." I heard Pete annoyingly grumble, still half asleep.

I pulled the blanket over my head trying my best to ignore Colson's very loud yelling.

"Wake up Mya!!!" Colson yelled as he began to hit me with my pillow once he pulled it out from under my head.

"Noooooo!" I groaned once he harshly pulled the blanket off of my face revealing my messy hair.

"Why? Just why?" Pete said as he threw his own pillow at Colson.

I let out a soft giggle. I moved to sit up against the head board looking over to Pete who was face down on the mattress. Colson had sat down near the edge of the bed and I noticed he was holding a water bottle.

He put his finger up to his lips signaling me to be quiet. He slowly and quietly moved over to Pete's side of the bed. I smiled in anticipation.

Colson quietly twisted open the water bottle before lifting it above Pete. He started to pour water onto his head.

"Yo what the fuck!" Pete yelled turning around to see who was pouring water on him.

I burst out laughing as Pete grabbed the water bottle from Colson's hands, shaking the bottle so water would spray on him.

Once the water was gone Pete threw the bottle at Colson who caught it. Throwing it successfully into the trash can, he walked back over to the two of us.

"Good morning sunshine." He said to Pete with wide toothed smile.

"Fuck you." He said smiling back at Colson flashing his middle finger.

We all laughed and eventually Colson left the room leaving Pete and I to be alone once again. Peace and quiet.

"What time is it?" I asked Pete as I snuggled into his chest.

His arms wrapped around the front of my stomach, and I played with his fingers.

"Uh... almost eleven." He said grabbing his phone that was charging on the bedside table.

"Ughhh... we should probably get up then." I groaned

"Nah I'm good just laying here all day." Pete said causing me to giggle

"Then what is Colson gonna do?" I asked looking up at him

Looking down towards me he kissed my forehead, "he's a grown adult he can figure it out." He responded with a small chuckle.

"Yes but I don't know if I trust him going out in the world by himself." I said laughing

"Yeah your probably right." Pete said scratching his head before removing his arms that were wrapped around me.

Pete moved my body off of his so he could get out of the bed. Standing up in front of me he reached out both of his hands towards me.

"Cmon baby." He said as he groaned before grabbing his hands so he could pull me out of the bed.

Landing on my feet clumsily I kissed Pete before walking away from him and into the living room where Colson was sitting on the couch watching something on tv.

"What's up?" I nodded my head towards him as I walked into the kitchen to make myself coffee.

"Nothing much just waiting for you two lazy asses to get up." He responded back