14

*outfit referenced above ^

It was Saturday evening. Pete and Colson were called in some time in the late afternoon. Mika had texted me saying she would meet me there instead of coming over and getting ready together, which is what we normally did.

My mind was set on the fact she was mad at me. But I still didn't know why. For tonight however, I wanted to forget about it and let loose. After Pete and I's long conversation last night I wanted to have fun and forget about every negative feeling I was having.

Stepping out of the steamy shower I wrapped my body and hair in a towel. Grabbing my phone off of the bathroom counter I walked into my room and over to my bed where my outfit for the night was laid out. We were planning to go out to a club after the show so I wanted to look extra nice.

Dropping the towel I grabbed the aqua blue sparkly two piece set putting it on. I walked over to the full length mirror hanging on the wall next to my vanity, I inspected the outfit making sure I actually liked it. Deciding the outfit was good enough I walked over to my vanity where I unwrapped my hair from the towel and began to blow dry it.

Once my hair was pretty much dry I turned the blow dryer off checking the time on my phone. I had close to a half hour before I was supposed to leave. I slipped on a pair of kitten heels that were cream colored putting on some silver jewelry before examining myself in the mirror one last time. I looked pretty damn hot if you asked me.

Walking out of my bedroom and into the kitchen I got myself a glass of water and decided I would text Pete while I still had a couple of minutes to spare.

Me: hey babe!

It took him a couple seconds until he responded back, and honestly I was surprised he even responded at all.

Pete: hey u caught me at the perfect time we just finished the last minute run throughs of the night

I smiled at the thought of him practicing his sketches for the night. He had told me before hand that he would be in a pretty significant amount of sketches through the show so I was very excited and happy for him. He even said that something unexpected would be happening tonight. That honestly could mean millions of things so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

Me: I'm glad :) speaking of how was rehearsal?

Pete: it was good everything went smooth. did Mika ever end up coming over?

After telling him about Mika and how I thought she was mad at me I had a feeling she would dip on me.

Me: no she didn't come over... she just said she would meet me there

Pete: weird... maybe u should ask her whats up after the show or something

Me: yeah idk I'll think about it

Pete: plz do. I have to go now but I can't wait to see you and your sexy ass tonight ;)

I audibly laughed after receiving his message

Me: yeah okay stop texting me so your horny ass doesn't get in trouble haha

Pete: lol

With that he didn't text anything else and it was time for me to go. Grabbing a white clutch purse, I threw my phone, credit card, and some lip gloss in it and headed out the door.

...

Like was planned, I met Mika there and we just headed towards our floor seating instead of meeting Pete in his dressing room. I didn't want to distract him especially since he would be in the show a lot tonight. At least according to what he told me.