20

"Pete... I think we should go somewhere."

"You mean like on vacation?" He looked at me confused.

A couple weeks had passed of the two of us getting back together. My mental health has been the best it's ever been and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I had even finally made the decision to move in with Pete. After thinking it over, everything just made sense and I honestly couldn't wait to see him every morning and night.

"Yeah why not?" I said shrugging my shoulders as we walked down the busy New York streets after getting something to eat.

"Cmon Pete the snl season is over in two weeks and I've saved up some of my vacation days so it's like perfect timing." I said turning to him as we reached the entrance of my apartment building.

"I guess your right... yeah why not." He said finally, grabbing my hand and leading me into the building in front of us.

As we waited for the elevator Pete pressed his lips to mine, luckily no one was in the elevator when it finally opened.

Stepping into the elevator Pete's lips immediately found mine once again. He always was filled with pleasant surprises.

Our lips moved passionately in sync until we heard the familiar ding of the elevator signally we had made it to my floor.

"It's gonna be weird not coming here in a few weeks." I said as we walked hand in hand down the long hallway to my apartment door.

"Your excited though aren't you?" Pete said as we stopped in front of the door.

"Of course babe, it's just gonna be weird not going up that elevator everyday and walking into the apartment." I smiled sadly as I released my hands grip from Pete's and entered the apartment.

"Yeah I gotchu." He said following behind me.

After greeting an excited Blue, I set my phone down on the kitchen counter and walked over to the other side where the fridge was, grabbing a water bottle.

"But we don't have to worry about that right now, for now let's just enjoy each other." Pete said as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Okay." I hummed as I leaned back into his chest as he started leaving kisses down my neck and jaw.

"Ya know...?" I said smirking turning around to face him, his grip still remaining on my hips.

"We never did get to have that mind blowing makeup sex you promised me would happen." I pouted with wide eyes as my fingers played with the draw strings of his hoodie.

"Well I think we can change that." He said smirking and his eyes darkening.

That alone left chills down my spine.

"Please." I begged

He cocked his head to the side pretending to think it over for a minute, causing me to become impatient.

Before I could plead some more, his lips met my own and it wasn't just loving but it was rough.

Before I could try and enter my tongue into his mouth he pulled away from me. Grabbing my hand he dragged me up the staircase and into my bedroom, where he pushed me down on the bed.

We could hear Blue barking from downstairs and we both paused to chuckle.

His lips found mine once again and his tongue immediately slipped into my mouth causing me to let out a quiet groan.

Minutes went by as we made out roughly until he pulled away only for his lips to dive down to my neck.

My hands found his hair and I tugged on it lightly as he found my sweet spot.