𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

*Tatiana* 

I wake again and see four very similar faces staring back at me in worry. My eyes start adjusting to the light and I am immediately was swarmed in hugs from Lilliana. "Y'know I'm really starting to think you both fancy each other." Marcus speaks and smile slightly, "How can you not? She's hot." I say and attempt to stretch. "That's the Tati we all know and love, I mean like.." Adrian says and I chuckle slightly but due to my raging headache, it was painful. My head literally feels like a building sight right now. "I was so worried, I've missed you so much!" Lilliana says and I look up to her tear stained cheeks and pity fills my stomach, "It was Warrington." I choke out and Adrian and Marcus's worried faces turn to pure rage. "That's why he took extra long with Tatiana's drink at Hogsmeade!" Adrian shouts and lots of heads turn towards us, including a smug looking Terrence. "How's your head?" He asks and Marcus rushes towards him. "You...You did this!" He snarls and picks Terrence ups by his collar, he raises his fist and Terrence starts whimpering. "How's your face? I mean I did you a favour, looked better in bandages!" I scowl and he looks angry. 

"Shut up or I will ask a favour from Warrington again." He gives us all a menacing stare and Marcus punches him making him fly back. He groans and notices his lip is bleeding, Marcus gives him a toothy grin and he shudders. 

"I will be back, I have to tell Dumbledore what Cassius did!" Lilliana says and she leaves in a flash. "You have two options, either you let me and Marcus beat the life out of him or he gets expelled." Adrian states and I think about it. "Why not both?" I say weakly and he laughs, "Still Tatiana Flint then!" and I laugh, "There's no one else I'd rather be!" I say cheekily and Marcus comes back. "I'm going to find Dumbledore, would you two be fine together for a bit?" But before we could answer he left. "Certainly." I say sarcastically after he rushes away. 

"I'm sorry." Adrian mumbles with a guilty expression plastered all over his face, he starts fidgeting with his fingers and looks down. "What for?" I ask and I use my hand to make him face me, "I could've stopped it." He says and his voice cracks. "No you couldn't have, it's fine Ade." I say and give him an awkward shoulder pat. "He was next to me, if I realised sooner then you wouldn't have had to experience all of this." He mutters and I hug him, "It's fine."

He hesitantly hugs me back and we hear a snort in the background, "How sweet." Terrence says and I flip him off. "Leave her be." Adrian says in a threatening voice, "Just leave it." I whisper and he turns away from Terrence with a 'you're lucky she's here." look. 

Dumbledore arrives with Cassius, Marcus and Lilliana. "Mr Higgs, take this Veristserum." Dumbledore says calmly and hands Terrence the Truth Potion. "Now answer me, did you or did you not get beaten by Tatiana Flint?" "Yes sir." Dumbledore nods, "Did you or did you not ask Cassius to put a life threatening potion in Tatianna Flint's drink." Terrence groans, "Yes sir." Dumbledore leaves and comes back with Snape.

Snape who has taken a liking to me for being Pureblood and Marcus's sister walks in and he stares at Cassius and Terrence coldly. "What do you think is the most suitable punishment?" Dumbledore asks and Snape glares at them, "The suitable option would be expulsion for both." He drones and Cassius's and Terrence's face turns into fear. "NO!" Terrence yells and I smirk, "bye!" I mouth and wave them off.

"However, Miss Flint, you beat Terrence up meaning you must receive a punishment." Dumbledore says sympathetically and I internally groan. "Detention would cut it." Snape says quickly and I settle down again. 

---------------------------------------------------

some Tadrian or Adrianna (whatever ship name) in this chapter! sorry its late I kinda rushed it