𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

"Right Miss Flint, you are free to leave but before you go, drink this." Madam Pomfrey hands me a potion and I chug it down excitedly. "Yuck!" I gag and she rolls her eyes, "What did you expect?" She asks sarcastically and she begins to fuss over other students. "I thought I was given a potion, not a bottle of pee." I mutter and I walk out of the Hospital Wing. The fresh air hits me and I breath it in like it's the last time I will ever breath. I skip to the dungeons and the coldness hits me like a brick, I forgot how cold it is down here.

"Pureblood." The painting swings open and I sprint to my dorm not caring how mad I look. "Tati!!" Lilliana squeals and she tackles me down, "I've missed you so much!" She squeezes me into an even tighter hug and I choke. "Did someone say Tati?" Marcus asks and when he sees me his face lights up. "ADRIAN! GET OVER HERE!" he yells and an annoyed Adrian stumbles in, "What, I'm bus-" His eyes widen and he stares at me. "Tati! How are you? Wow it feels like forever since I've seen you, I mean uh it has been a while I-" I cut him off with a giggle, "I'm fine, thankyou." He smiles. "Aww, their so cute, aren't they Marcus?" Lilliana gushes but Marcus wasn't listening. "It ain't like that Lills." I glare at her and she snickers, "Sure babes." I sink into my pillow before remembering my detention. 

"Ughhh." I groan and they all look at me worriedly, "Are you okay?" Adrian asks and I nod. "Detention with Snapeeeeee." I whine and they all laugh. "You were brutal!" Lilliana points out and I scoff, "He deserved it!" I respond and we all agree.  "Dinners in five." Lilliana says and I panic, "FIVE MINUTES? I AM NOT READY!" I shout and dive for my clothes, "Sweats will be fine, won't they?" I ask and Lilliana nods. "Party later to celebrate you coming back." Lilliana says excitedly and I can't help but look glum. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" She asks. "Detention." I respond and she laughs. "After detention, silly." and I look happy again. I put my hair into a messy bun and walk with Lilliana to dinner.

Parties in my opinion are an excuse to drink and smoke your feelings away, the best way to spend your weekend. But is the deadly feeling hangover worth it? The answer is of course. I am sure there is a potion to fix headaches in Madam P's room or something so no need to worry.

"Pansy, how have you been?" I ask the raven haired girl and she gives me a hard stare. "Good." She says flatly and I give everyone a confused look which they shrug too. "Draco!" Pansy says excitedly and attempts to hug Malfoy. "Hi Flint, Pucey, Evelyn." He gives us a curt nod and we nod back in acknowledgment. I'm pretty sure he only talks to us because we are pureblood."Drakie, do you want to sit somewhere else?" Pansy asks and gives him a pleading look in which he ignores. "No." He says simply. "God, I've missed these meals!" I say and I fill my plate up with potatoes and meat. (If you're vegan or vegetarian imagine something else).  "The meals in the Hospital Wing are so bad, like vomit on a plate!" I say and Lilliana laughs. "We've missed you here too!" She laughs and I "accidently put some gravy on her. "Oh you did not..." She says with a mischievous look in her eyes.She puts a carrot on my lap and I shudder as the hot gravy turns cold in my hand when I take it off. The boys watch entertained as we put food on each other. "I look like my dinner." I say pretending to be mad. "Well, I have to head off." I wave them off and head to detention.

In detention I realised I have company, Adrian. "Oh, you're here?" I say trying not to look excited. "Yeah, I blew something up in Potions and because Dumbledore walked in Snape had to punish me." He says and I chuckle. "Trust you." We wait for Snape in silence, the tension between us is so sharp, it could cut metal. "Evening, you will be cleaning this classroom... with no wands." His usual toned voice drones out and instantly I am bored. "Okay, Professor." We say in unison and hand him our wands.

"Adrian, can you pass the sponge on the right?" He points to a sponge and I nod. "We've ran out of water!" Adrian exclaims, clearly frustrated with this detention. "Aguamenti" I mutter and water splashes into the bucket. "Wait, what?" He says with a shocked expression on his face, "Wandless magic." I wink at him and he looks impressed. "You never fail to impress me, Flint." He says and dips his sponge into the bucket, but at the same time I do and our hands touch. He smirks and my cheeks tint pink. "Do I make you nervous, Tatianna?" He asks and I blush fully scarlet, "N-no." I stutter. God, why do I stutter in these situations. Why??  "Okay, darling." He says cockily and if possible I blush even more. 

Finally after two long hours we are finished Snape approves. "Your wands." He says and hands us our wands. I walk with Adrian to the common room and steal some sneaky glances at him. The windows in the hallway reflecting the moonlight and his big eyes shine. He looks so good in the moonlight. Okay I need to stop thinking about these things. Now that I think about it, I am NOT in the mood to party but Lilliana is counting on me. "Well see you later I guess." I wave him off and head to the dorm. Pansy looks moody so I assume Lilliana ain't letting her come. 

"Let's get ready!" Lilliana says and tugs me to where she is. "Green is your colour so you are wearing this." She hands me a dress and I smile slightly. "It is pretty." I say and I feel the silk material. "Go shower!" Lilliana says and pushes me into the bathroom.

I watch the shower steam up and get in to do my normal routine. First I shampoo and condition. While I am letting the conditioner sink in I use body scrub and clean my body, I then shave and exfoliate. Finally I wash the conditioner out and step out of the shower. 

I wave my wand, using a spell to dry me and I change into the green dress. 

And I pair it with black heels

And I pair it with black heels. Then I style my hair into the usual wavy style and put natural makeup on. "OH MY SALAZAR! YOU LOOK GORGOUS!" Lilliana squeals, "Mind if I borrow this?" I ask and point to a black fluffy jacket. "Sure." She shrugs and we head down.

"Looking good, Flint, Evelyn." Adrian says and offers us alcohol. I decline because I want to stay sober, not really fancying the consequences later. I dance to the beat and watch all the others drink and make out. That was until I spotted Adrian, making out with a random girl from a different house. My heart drops and an unfamiliar feeling greets my stomach. Jealousy. No clue why though, we aren't together.

I move to the other end and join a game of Drink or Dare. "Thee ruless are sooo simple." Marcus slurs and I snicker. "You are giveen a dareee, iff you doooont do itttt youuuu taakkeee a shott." I laugh at him. "Tatiana, make out with Adrian for five seconds." A sixth year says and I roll my eyes. "You okay with this?" Adrian asks and I nod. We kiss and it feels like our mouths are made to fit in with each other, like a puzzle. I can taste the alcohol on his lips. I REPEAT WE. KISSED. We stop and the game continues. Eventually I get bored and head to bed before falling into a deep dreamless sleep.