𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

The morning came and soon enough Tatiana wakes up like she does at six am every day. Her ears were filled with snoring, deep snores. It didn't take long for the sounds to register as boys snores in Tatiana's ears. She looks around in panic, so she was wearing a boys top but she had underwear on. Also there are no boys in bed with her. That's a good sign right? Her green eyes scan the room to find a sleeping Adrian. Quickly she smells the top and realises it has Adrian's cologne on. 

Crap, his girl is going to eat me alive. 

Tatiana slips out, goosebumps spotting her body due to the cold. Whilst she opens Lilliana's dorm room, Adrian's girlfriend comes out. 

"You came from the boys rooms, didn't you? You slag." She sneers before letting a boy out of the room, that wasn't Adrian.

"Wait..." I give her a dirty look.

"Adrian doesn't find out about this." She threatens and stalks off.

The boy gives me a fake smile which I shut down with my menacing glare. 

"Sweet Merlin." He mumbles and he leaves. 

"Lilliana, you will never believe-" I walk in to see Lilliana snuggled up with my brother in bed. "Gross."

Tatiana walks into her dorm and begins to get ready. Her pounding headache made it difficult but she can't raid Madam P's cupboard again, she'll notice.  Tatiana couldn't help but be distracted, why did his girl leave the dorm with another boy? Why was she in the boys room? Wearing ADRIANS t-shirt? So many questions with answers that need filling. But she will have to wait. It's a Saturday so Tatiana decides to go for a walk down the Black Lake to think. 

On her way, she finds two tall red head twins who seem to be setting something up. 

"What are you doing?" 

The boys look at Tatiana in astonishment.

"Pranking Snape of course." 

This angers Tatiana, Snape is quite nice to her and he can definitely play match maker. 

"Why?" Tatiana narrows her eyes and the boys turn to each other, as  if they were communicating with their minds.

"Because it's very, very fun." They say in unison.

"Oh please." Tatiana scoffs. "That's pathetic, not to mention the detention afterwards." She places her hands on her hips.

"Haven't seen you around, are you new?" One of the twins asks and Tatiana nods slightly. "Oh cool, what house?" The other asks.

"Slytherin." Tatiana responds and the boys look bored and annoyed already. "Name?" They ask.

"Tatiana, Tatiana Flint." They both share a look and give mean looks to Tatiana. 

"Problem?" She says calmly. 

"Us?" One says.

"No." The other one continues.

"Never." They say in unison. "That's creepy. Anyways, you aren't pranking Snape today. Sorry." Tatiana smiles sweetly and with a flick of her wand, the whole setup disappears. 

"What the hell?" They say angrily. "We spent ages on that, you are a filthy Slytherin who thinks their better than everyone else." One of them that Tatiana will soon learn to be Fred says. "Excuse me? You spent 'ages' on a prank for what? For a few laughs from your silly friends. Grow up will you?" Tatiana yells and the boys look stunned. "You are an arrogant git, it's our stress reliever." They yell at the same pitch that Tatiana did.