𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

*Tatiana*

Possible TW; slight mention of abuse and cuts. (From last chapter, go read it if you haven't)

I was given a vial that supposedly cleared my wounds to the best of it's ability so I can get out of the hospital wing but their still clear, very clear. And I hate them, they make me look weak.  I, Tatiana Flint will refuse to look weak. It shows fear, fear is bad fear shows you're going soft. Father says that emotions should never be shown, he says that the worst thing is vulnerability and that's what i've shown Adrian. I've shown Adrian my vulnerable side too much, if father ever knew that I even shed a tear in front of him, I would probably be degraded and possibly "taught me a lesson" as he put it.

That's why for now on, I promised myself to not feel. But yet again, promises are made to be broken. I let my thoughts and my insecurities get the better of me. I let them take over my mind and see myself in a disgusting way. A way that I was scared, I was helpless. I was pathetic. And I cried. Memories from that night flood back, the teeth clawing into my skin. Several mirrors have been broken since, it had only been two days but I have broken seven mirrors. Every time I look in them, I see battle scars, but it didn't make me feel strong, it made me feel hopeless. It was a battle I could have won, but I didn't, just another reminder that I'm incompetent. 

I hate crying but recently I have been doing it so much, too much. Crying is for the weak, crying is for cowards. At least that is what has been influenced on me. I don't believe in it, but I will put an act on. The Flint family name has a reputation, a reputation that I can't ruin, i'm already a disappointment - I can't risk being a disgrace too.

Since the Hospital Wing nothing much has happened, Lilliana does want to go dress shopping but I just dont have the energy. I will have to go though, there's five days left and no doubt the best dresses will be gone soon, or gone already.

I can't risk looking anything but the best and that is what gave me the motivation to go to Madam Malkins Robes for all Occasions. Lilliana has been very excited about this shop, ranting about this black dress, she says she will not hesitate to crucio anyone that takes it that isn't her, let alone wear it. Speak of the devil, Lilliana comes down from getting ready, she looks the usual except her long golden hair is put up in a bun with some hairs out to frame her face. She never wears her hair up.

"Let's go get our dresses." She says and links her arms in mine. Her smell of tropical fruits and berries waft the air and I realise how much I have missed her.

"Sure." I sigh, making it known I wasn't really happy about this trip and leave with her.

Sure I don't mind shopping, it's just I don't know what I want and I don't like looking. I should have gone earlier, it's no doubt the best dresses have gone. 

"I found it!" Lilliana gushes and points to a beautiful dress. It will truly look amazing on her, her elegant taste will sure be on show. The dress is a long and black with a slight on her right leg, the sleeves are laced and it's off the shoulder, revealing her perfect collar- bones.

"It will look so good on you." i say with a kind smile and carry on looking.

That's when I found it, a beautiful purple ombre dress. It was off the shoulder and so mesmerizing. Lilliana must have seen my consistent gaze on it because she waltz over and begins to tell me how lovely I will look and how Adrian will drop dead. However, I mostly block out her pep talk, the dress looked something a princess would wear and the dress will be mine. I see Angelina Johnson in Gryffindor eyeing it too and I knew I had to do something fast.

"Hey, Angelina right?" I say, grabbing her attention.

"Yeah, what is it." She asks in a suspicious way, like I was going to kill her at any second.