N-no..

Two days later

Jimins pov

I walk back into the castle slamming the door "FUCK!" jin walks to me "still haven't found him?" I shake my head "no! I've searched the whole forest and he isn't there!! WHERE IS HE?!" jin glares at me "okay, don't fucking raise your voice to me....and go to the basement and get some blood, your weak and need blood"

I shake my head "I only drink Jungkooks blood! You know this!" he points to the basement door "NOW! Park jimin I will not repeat myself again!" I sigh and then walk down to the basement to get some blood

Jungkook hasn't been home in two days...bo-a is whiny as fuck and won't sleep or stop crying...
She keeps drinking my blood which makes me even weaker than I usually am....

I tear up a little opening a cabinet in the basement and pulling some blood out "I just want him to come home...im so sorry...i wish he knew how sorry I am..."

"I know how sorry you are jimin...but you really scared me"

I gasp and then turn around

I put the blood down "baby?" he leans against the wall "I came back about an hour ago

I put the blood down "baby?" he leans against the wall "I came back about an hour ago...i had to clear my head jimin, I know your grieving from your father..but that doesn't mean you should take you stress and anger out on me! You got really angry and it scared me..."

His eyes widen when I get onto my knees and bow down to him "I'm sorry...im so sorry!" he gasps "whoa! I didn't mean you had to do that!" he crouches down in front of me and makes me sit up.

Tears down my cheeks, he sighs "please don't cry.....its fine i-" I shake my head "its not fine! I scared you...this relationship won't work if I keep scaring you.." he stares at me "wait....are you-"

I cut him off "I'm dangerous to be around...I've been drinking so much blood these past two days...you need to take Bo-a and all the others and-and you need to leave, before I seriously hurt someone" he shakes his head "didn't you want me to come back?"

I nod "of course I did!! But I now realise how dangerous I am!! I don't want to hurt you jungkook!! So..we're breaking up" his eyes widen "what?! No!" I stand up grabbing the blood I needed "this isn't a choice jungkook...you are to leave this castle within an hour...or-or I will be forced to remove you forcefully"

I turn away from him "take all the others with you!" he goes to speak but I cut him off "NOW!" his eyes widen and he then puts his hand on my shoulder "please just listen to m-" I turn around quickly hitting him around the face making him fall backwards onto the ground

He looks up at me and my eyes widen seeing his cheek now bleeding. He looks up at me and he then stands up quickly running out the room. I flinch a little when the door slams shut

I stare at the blood I was holding and tears roll down my cheeks
"this is for the best...im too dangerous..t-too scary....i could end up seriously hurting one of them and I couldn't live with myself if I hurt one of them..."

Tears stream down my cheeks and I hear the main Palace doors closing

They're gone....
I'm alone again....