caught

Jungkooks pov

I huff and look around....where the fuck are they?! I hear jins voice "kook! The vampire prince is coming your way!!" My eyes widen "then stop him" there is a gasp followed by a loud bang in my ear piece "j-jin? Jin? Jin-hyung???? Oh shit...."

I then hear taehyungs voice "hide kook! You have to hi-" his voice gets cut off....whats going on?!
I hear footsteps....I'm not afraid...I walk back the way I just came and then jump a little when the youngest vampire prince is in front of me with his arms crossed "what were you doing little one?" I gulp "f-finding t-the restroom" he smirks "let me show you"

I nod "thank you..." I follow him down the corridor,I look at some doors and then smile a little when I see the crown jewel room, the door was open slightly... luckily the restroom was two doors away from the crown jewels room...the prince points to the door "there you go....do you want me to wait so I can lead you back??" I blush and shake my head "no I can find my own way back....thank you very much your Highness" he nods "no problem"

He walks away,I open the restroom door to make it seem like I'm going, he walks out of sight, I smirk and close the restroom door quietly,I look around.... dammit!!! The guards are coming back! I growl a little and whisper into my head piece/ear piece "I thought you two were gonna distract them"

..................jimins pov.................
I stand just around the corner watching the girl...she closes the door quietly and then Whispers something....I stop the guards from walking any further.

The girl looks around and then walks to the crown jewels room, the nerves of this girl is rediculous.....who is crazy enough to steal from vampires?!

The girl opens the door even more and then slides inside the room, closing the door fully. The guards whisper "your Highness she will steal!" I nod "wait a second....I have an idea....stay here....don't move or I will fire you" they nod.

I walk to the room and put my ear to the door to hear the girl talking "hyung? Why aren't you answering me??? I'm in the room....hyung did you get caught???.....fuck sake...now I'm alone....I have to save them and steal this bullshit thing....it's ugly anyways....I feel bad for the prince who has to wear it..."

I do admit the crown is pretty ugly...I then stand up straight and raise my voice a little so she will definitely hear it "Yes father I will get the crown's....you want them all?? Of course" I hear a gasp, I open the door and look around. I walk in and close the door behind me....hmmm she's good a hiding..

I walk around the room and then chuckle when I see part of her dress from under the piano in the room, I cross my arms "I won't punish you little one....come on out" she doesn't move

I huff and walk over to the piano and crouch down, she's literally so small that she is sat up underneath it...she looks down "I'm... sorry your Highness....please don't kill me" I roll my eyes "I'm not gonna kill you"

She shuffles out, I stand up, she stands up and fixes her mask, she stays looking down. I smirk "so...you got caught." She nods "I did....are you gonna punish me???" I shake my head "nah, I don't feel like punishing you.... follow me" she nods

I walk out the room with the girl following me, the guards walk to me "we'll take her to the prison" I growl "don't touch her....don't mention anything to my father either... understand?" They both nod "yes sir" they stand by the door.

The girl follows me to the ballroom "I want you to dance with me as an apology....and then I have something else planned for you and your two friends" her eyes widen "o-okay..." I grab her hand an pull her to the middle of the 'dance floor' I see namjoon with the pink masked man and yoongi and Hoseok with the green masked man, I see my dad sat in his throne smirking.