preparation

Jungkooks pov

"What do you mean you aren't helping us?!" I glare at hoseok who was now standing by the door, he turns back to me and sighs "it's wrong! We can't steal the crown jewels! They are the royal family!! They are vampires!!"

I shrug "so?! Who gives a shit if they're vampires or not?! I thought you were with us all the way?! Why have you suddenly changed?" He looks down "because..."
Jin gasps "you're with one of them aren't you?! You've been a spy all along!!!" My eyes widen, hoseok shakes his head "no! I haven't been telling him anything! But.... Yoongi is my boyfriend"

I growl "so you're not helping? Instead you're gonna snitch??" He shakes his head again "I won't snitch....I just...don't want any part of this..." I roll my eyes "then fuck off to your boyfriend and don't come back to us" he goes to say something but I turn away and cross my arms, I hear him walk away and the door close.

Taehyung sighs "I can't believe he'd do this to us" Jin nods "I thought we'd always be a group of four....who will turn off the CCTV" I shrug "I guess we can't do that now...instead we will make it convincing! It's a masquerade ball, meaning they won't see my face anyways.... jin-hyung you will need to distract the princes...and taehyung you can help with that and talk to me through the ear piece"

They both nod, Jin smirks "you'll need to wear a super short dress then, make it look like you're a girl and you get lost during the ball" I huff "why me?! I don't look like a girl!" Taehyung raises an eyebrow "you don't? Explain your outfit now then" I tilt my head "a short red and black checkered maxi skirt, Some fishnets and a black shirt with a leather jacket, a choker and converse....oh I see what you mean"

Jin giggles "I have the perfect dress in mind for you! But you have to wear makeup, especially lipstick" I pout "but make-up is horrible! I hate wearing it!" Jin smirks "you wanna get caught??" I sigh and shake my head "no..."

Taehyung stands up from his seat and smiles "well we only have a few hours until we have to leave since the castle is about 45 minutes away....you still have the invites right??" I roll my eyes "everyone In the kingdom was invited....it's to find the youngest prince a wife remember....and assigned slaves for each of the king's sons cause they're all lazy boys who probably don't know how to cook....but yes I have the invites in my bag"

They both nod and smile, they both the grab my wrist and pull me into my bedroom,I huff "let me go hyungs" they shake their heads and push me on the bed so I am sat down, they then walk to my wardrobe, it was only small but it had some nice clothes in there" they throw some clothes on the floor, Jin gasps "I found the perfect dress!!" He turns to me and holds it out (top photo)

I huff "but...wait is that even mine?" Jin shrugs "that doesn't matter now...I may have put it In here earlier but it'll make sure you look like a princess! Meaning you'll be able to get past guards easier" i roll my eyes "fine..."

Jimins pov
"Son! Why aren't you dressed yet?!" I huff as my father walks into my bedroom.... tonight is the masquerade ball...I'm not excited, I look at my father "I am getting ready now Appa" he nods "quick quick quick your brother's are already done! Hoseok is also here"

He then walks out, I climb out of my bed, this actually is terrible...you might be thinking 'wtf being a prince is amazing' 'you have everything I could ever want' you're wrong, I'm being forced to find myself a wife....well not exactly...but the least I NEED to to is find a group of assistants for me and my brother's.

I get up and then groan when there is a knock on my door "come in!" The door opens revealing my older brothers and hoseok, I look at them "can I help you?" Yoongi nods "Appa said that you have to show your fangs and make your eyes red all evening so you can see who is submissive and will obey you" I roll my eyes and start to get dressed into my suit "yeah yeah okay.....do I HAVE to find a wife tonight??"

Namjoon chuckles "it would be advised....but you can just look for tonight....Appa said that he won't force you into marriage....it also doesn't have to be a woman...it could be a boy" I nod "I see..." I change into my black suit, a red tie and dress shoes.

I look at my brother's and hoseok and make my fangs show and my eyes go red, hoseok hugs yoongis arm, I smirk "loads of people will be submissive" Namjoon rolls his eyes "your task is simple jimin, greet everyone who comes in, obviously you don't have to, but kiss their hand and bow to them, you will get a few squeals from some ladies but I'd assume you'll have a connection when you find the right people that we need"

Yoongi chuckles "let's just hope no criminals come to the ball" hoseok looks down, I tilt my head "hoseok? I good?" He nods "I'm fine...just have a headache that's all" I nod "I see..." He knows something we dont....is he a criminal?....hmmm I'll keep an eye on him..

((By the way yoongi,Namjoon and hoseok were all in suits aswell with blue ties))

We all put out masks on and we walk out to Appa who is in the ballroom sat on his throne, we walk to him and he chuckles "my handsome sons....and son-in-law" hoseok blushes a little and yoongi chuckles.

Appa looks at me "jimin, you are greeting everyone who walks in....you have a little while before anyone arrives so be prepared okay? I expect good manners from you all" we all nod, my father had red eyes and his fangs showing, so did yoongi and namjoon, I also see that hoseok is showing his bite mark from yoongi,he has to cover it most the time but tonight the whole kingdom is finding out he's yoongis boyfriend and he is even moving in with yoongi.

Let's hope there are no thieve's or criminals tonight....I'm not in the mood to hurt and punish anyone...