love

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook playing around with some kids on the beach laughing and playing tag with them. I sigh and cross my arms..Jin chuckles "whats wrong Jimin?" I look at him "he's so good with kids....."

Taehyung nods "he's always wanted kids of his own....." I look back at Jungkook and smile a little

My father smirks "he really is beautiful isn't he?", I nod "he's stunning

My father smirks "he really is beautiful isn't he?", I nod "he's stunning...." My father smirk "then put a ring on him jimin.... he'd be an amazing queen" I chuckle a little hearing Jungkooks laugh.

I look down "I wish I could....i can't....I'm too much of a wimp..." Yoongi chuckles "wow....that's new...." I glare at him and then gasp when a young girl taps my shoulder. I look at her "hello" she smiles "Hiya! I'm amy and I was wondering if you could come and play with us and Kookie!"

I gulp "come and play with you?" She nods "yeah!", I nod "sure..." I stand up and she pulls me to where jungkook and a little boy were. The boy looks at me "hiya Im chase!" I wave "I'm jimin" Amy giggles "chimmy and kookie!!"

Jungkook giggles and nods "chimmy and kookie.....let's play!!" He taps my shoulder "you're it!" All three of them run away making me chuckle a little and I run after them. I tag chase who screams and laughs. I run away and then chuckle watching chase try and get Jungkook.

I smile and then Amy walks to me "chimmy?" I nod "yes sweetheart?" I crouch down and she kisses my cheek "you're a great prince....very pretty" I smile and kiss her head "and you're an amazing princess....very very beautiful" she giggles and then runs away.

Jungkook jumps on my back "hey jimin" I hold his thighs so he doesn't fall and we both watch chase and Amy running around giggling. I look at him "have you ever thought about having your own kids?" He nods "of course I have.....but then I never found the right person who wants children too......"

I put him down "I see....", He tilts his head "what about you?" I hesitate but nod "I've thought about it....but....I never found the one who I wanted to carry my children" he giggles "I guess we're both giving up on the idea then?", I nod and fake a chuckle "yeah..."

He kisses my cheek "I love you jimin" I wrap my arms around him and then put them on his stomach "I love you too baby" he giggles "why are your hands on my stomach? You usually put them on my waist" he puts his hands on top of mine

.

I can imagine us like this.....him with a baby bump....both of us married and ha-
God what am I talking about......
Dreams don't come true...we could never have kids together....or get married.

I move my hands "sorry baby I got distracted", he kisses my head "don't worry about it....it's nice...." He gasps when Amy taps his leg "got you!!" I smile watching him quickly run after the kids.

I walk over to the others and namjoon sighs "what's up?" I shake my head "nothing....just thinking...." I sit down and watch jungkook with the kids and then Hoseok jumps up and starts to play as well.

.

I'll only ever wish for a family with jungkook...but I need to remember.......not all wishes come true.....