The main characters

3rd person

                      The thieve's
Jeon jungkook- a very 'innocent' boy, he was very young when he started stealing, his first crime was when he was 6 or 7 he had been kicked out of his foster family and was on the streets, he had to steal to survive, he stole some food, some jewelry, then by the time he was 16 he couldn't stop, he continued stealing, he Is now 18 turning 19 so has been a thief for awhile. At first he was allowed to go to school, he went to highschool when he was 16 and then dropped out after a year and continued stealing and stealing, when he was 16 he met Jin, Jin took him in straight away. When Jin found out jungkook was stealing he decided to introduce jungkook to his friends taehyung and Hoseok, that was when jungkook found out Jin was also a thief and so were his friends, jungkook was automatically joined into their group and that's when they started stealing things together.

However Hoseok got a boyfriend, hoseok didn't tell the group who it was big hoseok slowly drifted away, the group decided to pull him back in and start to plan a HUGE mission
Steal the crown jewels
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Their identities aren't know by anyone, they all wear masks and have specific outfits for when they're on missions, now since jungkook is thought to be a girl his outfit is girly, he wears fishnet tights, a black skirt, black t-shirt, leather jacket, fingerless leather gloves, black converse and a black mask.
Jins outfit was black ripped jeans, a pink hoodie and black converse with a pink mask.
Taehyungs outfits was ripped black jeans, a black t-shirt and a leather jacket with some converse with a green mask
Hoseoks outfit was ripped black jeans, a patterned jumper and some red converse with a red mask

All for of them hide different weapons, for example jungkook always has a gun in the top of his skirt under his shirt.

All four members of this group have specific jobs
Jin- the distraction
Hoseok- disable CCTV
Taehyung- find information
Jungkook- get it done

Having specific jobs has helped the group to not get caught.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                         The royals
Park jimin, a very powerful vampire, he can't be hurt physically by any man made machine, he can heal others but can also kill someone with a single bite, jimin refuses to drink from somebody's neck unless they mean a lot to him, vampires live of blood as you all know, jimin will only kill specific animals for blood, and one day when he meets the right person he will then use their blood to Stay alive.

Yoongi was the exact same until he met his boyfriend hoseok,hoseok covers  up the bite mark. Namjoon is the same as jimin.
Vampires are very scary to most people so they don't get to meet many people.

Mr park is planning to throw a masquerade ball to find personal assistants for his sons for a gift and possibly a wife for his youngest son who will soon take over as king and rule the while country.

The whole royal family have no problems with their country, they are loved my everyone, however a lot of the civilians are scared of them but that's only because their fangs are usually visible and their eyes change colour a lot

Red--- anger (however jimins eyes are naturally red)

Blue----lust

Green--- confusion

Brown- natural (namjoons, yoongis, Mr parks eyes)

Jimin is the most feared prince of the royal family because his eyes are naturally red, he has tattoos and he is really tall and scary. Namjoon is also really tall but he usually goes out into town during the daytime to meet some civilians to show he isn't scary ((they are all vampires that can go out in sunlight, but not for ages)))

Yoongi was feared a lot until the civilians found out he had a boyfriend, they don't know who he is but since they've been together yoongi was kind and nice to civilians so became less feared, sometimes he'll walk around with Namjoon

Jimin hasn't been seen in years, he stays inside and barley ever leaves the castle so I feared by many people
    ×××××××××××××××××××××××××

What will happen if the theives get caught in the act of a crime by vampires.......