Hello Again..

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I stand in front of the Palace doors and see the windows are fixed and everything looks some-what back to how it was. I knock loudly on the door holding Bo-a in my arms, she is currently asleep since she's just had some blood to drink.

I hear the doors unlock and I see a butler, he smiles "welcome home your majesty" I smile "thank you Joan, its lovely to see you again... How's the wife?" he smiles "she is all better! Your blood really helped her get better" I sigh looking around "is he not here?"

Joan smiles "he is getting the upstairs sorted...he has been all over the place getting this place back to normal" I gently pass Bo-a to him "is he upstairs?" Joan nods "yes, in your old shared bedroom"

I sigh and put bo-a's bag down and walk up the stairs to mine and Jimins old bedroom. I quietly open the door and see jimin sat with his back to me on the bed gripping his hair. I step into the room and he gasps standing up

He then stands up and looks at me "y-you actually came back?" I nod "hello again jimin..." he starts to walk to me but stops "you didn't bring Bo-a?" I nod "she's with Joan... We need to talk before you see her"

He looks down "I'm sorry for what I did jungkook... I-" he gasps when I run to him hugging him tightly. He freezes in his place. I grip the back of his shirt tightly "you're such a dumbass"

He hesitates but then wraps his arms around me and leans his head on top of mine, I smile a little and step back "I-I don't forgive you jimin....i don't think I ever will forgive you for this...but we can try and forget about this, you're a good person and I love you"

Jimin nods "and I'm sorry....the loss of my father really got to my head, I didn't mean anything I said.." i nod "I know you didn't....now...go and see your daughter" his eyes light up and he then gasps "c-can I have a kiss first?"

I stare at him and then peck his cheek. He sighs and then walks out the room and down the stairs. I look around the room and see everything exactly how I left it before all of this shit happened....

Its almost like....none of it actually happened.how did he get everything back to normal is such a short amount of time...

Im just glad he's back.....
Well....
He seems to be back to normal.