Sort Yourself Out

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I walk towards the Palace and my eyes widen seeing the doors closed and wood nailed to them to keep them closed, I see windows are smashed

The whole Palace looks abandoned...

Jin gasps "jungkook! Get away from there! I can sense something and it's not pleasant!" I look at him "take Bo-a and go to home!" taehyung walks up to me "if you go in there you might never walk out jungkook!!"

I roll my eyes "MY BOYFRIEND IS IN THERE STARVING! I'M NOT SITTING HERE AND PRETEND THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" I shove him away from me and my eyes darken "as your queen, I order you to take Bo-a and go home"

They all step back. I rip the wood off the door and open the door and my eyes widen seeing everything broken and broken glass all over the floor

I walk further into the Palace looking around "jimin?"
I walk into the lounge and see the furniture ripped up and photos ripped up on the floor

I walk to the photos and pick them up "photos of....me?" I look around and see everything ripped up "oh jimin....what have you done"

I hear a bang from upstairs and I then hear a woman scream. I run upstairs and into the bedroom and my eyes widen seeing jimin sucking blood from a maid. She goes limp and he then chucks her body on a pile of other bodies

I hide so he doesn't see me. I hear him growl "who dares enter my Palace?" I sense him walking towards the door. I then hear a bang on the window and he walks away from the door

I bite my lip and tear up...
He's gone crazy...
He's killing innocent people!!

I scream when he suddenly opens the door and grabs me by my throat. Tears stream down my cheeks and I grab his wrist trying to get him off me. He pins me to the wall my by throat

I see his eyes glowing red, he then gasps "jungkook?" he let's me go and steps away from me, his eyes stop glowing "what are you doing here?! Go! Go now!!"

I shake my head "no! I'm not leaving you jimin!! You don't fucking understand do you?! I need you in my life!! YOUR DAUGHTER needs you in her life!!" his looks away "I'm dangerous! You can't bring her near me! I don't want to hurt her!"

Tears roll down my cheeks "you're already hurting her!! YOU'RE ABANDONING HER!" I feel my anger building up. He shakes his head "I'm protecting her" I scoff "no jimin, you're protecting yourself, stop being selfish and fucking think about your daughter for a minute"

I hold up a photo of Bo-a smiling towards him and he looks at it and his eyes widen "she's grown so much" I nod "and she wants her appa there to help and guide her! And you're being fucking selfish jimin...."

I shove the picture to his chest "this isn't about me, or you... Or even about us this is about you and your relationship with your daughter" he looks at me and my eyes darken "if you still want a relationship with Bo-a then you sort your shit out and stop acting like this! If you need blood you have my blood! You've gone crazy jimin and-and you need help"

I wipe my tears and then step away from him "you've got a week jimin....one week from today, I will be stood at that front door with our daughter in my arms, if you don't open the door when I knock on it.....then this will be the last time you ever see me, and you won't have contact with Bo-a either"

His eyes widen and I then walk to the stairs and then turn to him "and clean this place up" I then chuck him some packets of my blood, he sighs "I'm sorry jungkook" I nod "prove it jimin, prove your sorry"

I then walk out the Palace and my tears roll down my cheeks

God I hope he sorts himself out...