day out

Jungkooks pov

I giggle watching jimin argue with taehyung over a dumpling. There was one left on the plate and they're both arguing over it. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen "what are you two arguing about?" They both stare at one another and taehyung growls "the dumpling....who gets to eat the last one"

I shrug and then pick it up and eat it and then walk away. I feel both of them staring at me, I turn back to them and giggle "I solved the problem" they both glare at me. I cross my arms "y'know I thought vampires don't eat food"

Jimin Huff's "we do.....it just doesn't do much for us....." I look around "can we go out today? I'm bored of inside", taehyung nods "yes!!!"
Jimin groans "but the sun is out" I pout "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease jiminie"

He groans again "fine" taehyung smirks "ha whipped" jimin glares at him and I giggle and run to my room and change my outfit

I walk back out and jimin looks at me and chuckles "where exactly are we going?" I giggle "the beach!" He tilts his head "bitch?" I shake my head "BEACH!" He nods "oh I see

He nods "oh I see....okay"

Everyone comes out in summery clothes (shorts and a t-shirt)
We all then climb into the car after making sure we had everything and Mr park drives us to the beach and we all climb out.

Mr park sighs "it's been ages since I've been to a beach" I giggle and grab jimins hand "let's go!" He gasps when I pull him onto the sand. I pout and take my shoes off me then chuck them where the others were setting up a blanket and some shade.

Jimin Huff's "ugh I hate sand....I prefer snow" he takes his shoes off me groans "we're gonna find sand everywhere for weeks" I laugh a little and then Jin yells "RACE YOU TOO THE WATER!!!"

We all run to the water (except for mr park and yoongi) i get to the water first and giggle when jimin hisses at the water "nope!", He steps away from the water, the rest of us laugh and then all Splash him. He gasps and then looks at all of us

"You're all dead to me" he growlsI giggle and run to him and wrap my arms around his neck "don't be such a wimp jiminie it's just water" he Huff's and I pull him into the water slowly

I giggle and run to him and wrap my arms around his neck "don't be such a wimp jiminie it's just water" he Huff's and I pull him into the water slowly.

He pouts "but this is one of my favourite shirts", I shrug "then take it off.... we're at the beach it's fine" he Huff's and then takes his shirt off and chucks it at yoongi and Mr park.
We splash one another and laugh.

Jimin growls "jungkook hold your skirt down!", I look down to see my skirt rising up. I hold it down and then jimin pulls me to him and splashes a man that was swimming past us.
The man gasps and looks at jimin "y-your Highness..."

Jimin growls "don't try and see my boyfriend's ass you pervert! He's mine so back off" the man sighs "he's In a skirt a lot of people are gonna stare at his ass"
I blush and then look away. Jimin growls showing his fangs "BACK OFF!"

Mr park gasps "park jimin!", I gasp when jimin picks me up making sure my skirt isnt rising up and he walks out the water and sits me next to yoongi and puts all the towels around me "do not move understand me?" I nod and then he walks away

Mr park chuckles "he gets so protective" I nod "I've gotten use to it now" we all laugh and the others walk out from the water as well and sit with us.

Jimin walks back holding some clothes "put these on" I take them and they all turn so their backs are to me but also surrounding me so others can't see. I huff and change my outfit

They all look at me and Jimin smirks "no nobody can see your ass and there is no skirt to rise up

They all look at me and Jimin smirks "no nobody can see your ass and there is no skirt to rise up....one more thing....baby come here" I blush a little and then move so I'm sat on his lap.

I wince when I feel his fangs pierce my skin. I grip his shirt and smile a little feeling him suck some of my blood.
He pulls away and licks my neck smirking "now people can clearly see you're mine~"

I giggle and kiss his cheek "you're so protective...." He sighs "sorry....." I shake my head "no it's fine don't apologize" he kisses my cheek and smiles.

Jin stands up "who wants Ice cream?" I gasp "ME!!!!" He laughs and then he and namjoon walk away to get ice cream while the rest of us talk and laugh.

Today was an amazing day out.....I hope everyday will be as great as today......