start of the masquerade ball

Jungkooks pov

Me,Jin and taehyung are all ready for the ball, taehyung had on a navy blue suit with a green mask,Jin has a black suit on with a pink mask, I have my dress on and a purple mask, I also have bright red lipstick on,I had curled my hair a little and put on some pink eyeshadow aswell

Jin looks at me "you look so pretty jungkook" I giggle and then put on some heels on "you look very handsome hyung" he nods "I know I do...I'm worldwide handsome after all" I roll my eyes, taehyung chuckles "jungkook here's your ear piece"

Taehyung hands me a small device,I place it in my ear and turn it on,he lifts his sleeve to his mouth "can you hear me through it??" I nod "yep!" Jin chuckles "we'll contact you with this... obviously we will arrive as a three...but then we will split and do our jobs...be careful jungkook please....I don't wanna hear you've been caught"

I shake my head "hyung I've been doing this for years, my whole life pretty much has been crime...I'm sure I won't be caught" taehyung sighs "remember these are vampires we're dealing with... they're capable of things we don't know" I roll my eyes "im sure we'll be fine....stop worrying...let's get going since it will kill me to walk there"

We nod and walk out the house locking it behind us, I put on a cardigan and cross my arms "why don't we have a car??" Jin Huffs "cause we don't need one?" We start to walk to our destination "but it's like a 45 Minute walk" taehyung shrugs "so? It's good for you"

I huff "whatever"

  ............ ..Jimins pov.............
"Jimin!!!! People are arriving!!!" I hear my father yell, I tilt my head "I thought it was in another hour?....ugh" I stand up from my seat on the couch and walk to the ballroom to see my father and namjoon and yoongi all sat in their thrones while hoseok was stood next to yoongi holding his hand, I huff and stand by the door

The butler's open the door...Christ that's a lot of people....people start walking in, in a line, I bow to them all and shake their hands.
I look back at my family who were all watching me, Yoongi was laughing a little, I glare at him and sigh. I jump a little when a woman squeals "the roumers are true!! He's so handsome!!!"

I turn around to see four women together all in black masks and basically the same style dress, I bow "it's lovely to meet you ladies" one holds out her hand waiting for me to kiss it, I roll my eyes a little and shake her hand making her glare at me. I chuckle a little "I don't feel comfortable kissing anyone's hand" she nods "I see...im-"

My father walks over "sorry ladies my son needs to greet people...you can talk to him in a moment" they all nod "yes sir" they walk away,I look at dad "thanks Appa" he nods "no problem son" he walks back to his throne and sits down.

After a few more minutes of bowing and shaking hands it seems like the whole kingdom is here...I walk to my father "I've greeted everyone" he nods "then you may now take a seat or walk around and talk" I nod "I'll take a seat for a moment...all that bowing hurt" he chuckles. I sit down in my throne and lean back and huff

Yoongi looks at me and chuckles "had fun??" He was holding hoseoks hand still, I huff "why couldn't Namjoon do it?" Namjoon chuckles "cause me and yoongi passed everything down to you already, you're the one who needs to know your people, your Kingdom wants a leader that they know well..."

//////A while later/////

I was still sat at my throne, yoongi and Hoseok had been walking around for a little bit now, Namjoon was still sat on his throne and my father was talking to some guests, I tilt my head when the huge doors open again, everyone looks towards the doors, I see two men, Namjoon pat's my hand "I'll get these ones" i chuckle "okay"

Namjoon stands up and walks towards the men, he kisses one of their hands, the man was in a pink mask, Namjoon looks at him "lovely to meet you" the pink mask giggles "you too your Highness" I smirk, namjoon has never acted like this around anyone before....Namjoon then shakes the other mans hand who was in a green mask "nice to meet you"

Everyone turns back to what they're doing, I slouch down on my throne and watch Namjoon talk to the pink masked man, yoongi and Hoseok end up talking to the one in the green mask, I have a feeling they're up to something...but I'm sure it'll be nothing....everyone is scared of us..

I look around and then gasp a little when I see a girl wearing a beautiful pink ball gown with a purple mask a bit down the steps outside the ballroom, she looks lost, I smirk and stand up and walk out of ballroom getting lots of questioning looks. I walk to the girl and grab her hand, she looks at me and gasps "y-y-your Highness" she curtsies

I bow still holding her hand "you looked lost so I came to get you" she smiles "thank you your Highness" I lead her into the ballroom, everyone's eyes were on us, I still hold her hand "may I have a dance?" She gasps again "i-i can't dance..." I huff "nonsense everyone can dance...take your heels off and stand on my shoes and I'll guide you"

She shakes her head "i-im sorry your Highness but I really don't want to be a burden.... you must dance with a princess...thank you though your Highness" she then curtsies and disappears into the crowd....hmmm...nobody rejects a prince...and was it just me or did she seem more like a he...no bad jimin....I shouldn't think this about people...that could offend someone!

I hear whispers around the room
"Why did she walk away"
"Is that woman crazy"
"Who'd reject a prince?"
"Who is that woman?"

I growl a little, people go back to what they were doing before,Namjoon walks over to me and whispers "I think some people are up to something....pink and green mask are asking questions about CCTV... their eyes also seem to watch that girl you were with" I nod "I assumed they were up to something....I'll follow the girl...keep pink and green with you or yoongi....don't let them out your sights" he nods "will do"

Where did that girl go????? My eyes scan the room and then smirk when I see her looking around looking suspicious but then walks out the ballroom past the guards sneakily...wow...she's cleaver.