the other half..?

Warning:implied self-harm,abuse death and over all Ə Words:402Comments: IM SO SORY FOR NOT POSRING I HAVE TO GO TO IRL SCHOOL SO I DONT HAVE AS MUCH FREE TIME ANYMORE

Words:402
Comments: IM SO SORY FOR NOT POSRING I HAVE TO GO TO IRL SCHOOL SO I DONT HAVE AS MUCH FREE TIME ANYMORE.

Ranboo was awake. Hed been normal to waking up at random spots he didn't recognize. But he didn't question it as much as he used too. soon enough the once rising sun now setting below view. Ranboo climbed into his comfort room and went straight to his bed.

Dream sat in the prison. It would be a lie if dream said he was happy being alone in a prison. Over all he was fairly bored in the prison only person coming g to visit him Being sam and tommy. slowly dream started to doze into a slumber. Adter a while of keeping himself up he finally closed his eyes for good,finally sleeping.

Ranboo woke up feeling diffrent looking around he realized he was int he prison how..did u get..here...Where's drea- ranboo was torn from his thoughts when he felt his other side wake confusing him more. Before he could ask what was happening he passed out.

Dream sat close to george. He didn't want to lose is closes friend,so was sapnap "enjoying the sunset dream?" George asked with a smile as the masked man nodded leaning on George's shoulder before falling asleep.

Fire. It was every where dream as in a connor crying he had just watched his parents get slaughter in front of him. Thats when someone walked up to bleeding boy and smiled "call me phill" the man said as dream took his hand.  "Why am I seeing this" ranboo asked looking around for a second.

Ranboo sat in the princes chair both his mother and father where busy twith 'work and other stuff ranboo knew it was a lie. after all most of the time they would come back to there castle drunk or high. Then they would both beat the enderboy untill he pass out. When he woke up the next day he would clean himself and grab his trusty razor and cut.

Dream stood in shock "ranboo..." dream mumbled as he looked over and saw ranboo. Ranboo was in tears when he heard a fimallar voice call out to him he quickly ran to it and hugged the masked man "im so sorry.." the 2 said in unison.

:)