pain ||vent||

Hi hello how are yall I'm slowly losing all of my love and happiness! Shout for my best friend for making feel like shit today and making me feel like a chatter box!

Short explanation tubbo and ranboo got into a fight ended divorcing each other and tubbu becomes clingy to tommy again (ranboo pov after this happend!)

Words 306
Comments may make part 2 idk
Warning:depression sadboo bench duo that are bitches?

Ranboo ran home in the snow not caring what so ever about the burning going though his body once he got to his hut he climbed down into his comfort and just cried. He felt like trash and there was nothing he could do about. After a while of crying which felt like hours the ender fell asleep
Still letting out small whimpers.

The next day the ender was walking on the prime path not seeming to care as much as he used to. Tommy and tubbo where sitting on the bench talking about how the discs were won back when tubbo saw ranboo.

Tommy quickly got up and walked over to ranboo who had just pusted him out the way. Tommy let out a growl and pulled on the enders tail. Ranboo turned around looking passed as ever "you got my attention now what." The ender said emotionless which scared Tommy.

"You..uh..you hurt tubbo! I kill you for that" ranboo let out a scoff then a laugh "same to tommy but unlike tubbo I don't have a supportive friend that I can tell my problems too because I'm scared ill hurt them in the end!" Ranboo yelled not even caring to hide the hurt in his voice.

Tommy stood and shock, did ranboo just yell at him? Tommy sighed and walked back over to tubbo and hugged the crying boy.